Sign in to follow this  
submarenuhon

LAPTOP <<<---- installment basis

submarenuhon

AT SM Mall in Cebu there is a shop there that does installment plans, but I think you need to be Filipino.

But that said, do you really need a laptop? You can get an android tablet for cheap and many of them allow you to hook up a keyboard and mouse to it using the USB connection. It will do much of what a laptop can do it at less cost. (Can't edit movies, etc)

hello tripsigg, Skywalker, and Justin Kredible :db:

and i think i can maximized well the laptop than the Android tablet. besides, using Android will still entails me to purchase additional items such as external USB keyboard and mouse plus LCD monitor or TV with an HDMI input. unlike a laptop which has a built-in readily available parts then i don't need a HDMI to VGA conversion cable :ontopic:

it must be too much already if i also hook up an external ethernet card (i'm not that rich) ... but again, good suggestions tripsigg. yur the man :good:

by the way, i also still can't have an online order in sulit.com no matter how may i like it since i don't have any credit cards. in fact, i'm just waiting for the go signal from Davaoeno if i can pursue the offer. hoping that Davaoeno will not add some extra charges or percentage on it. it will be truly service with a smile :clapping:

but i'm just curious what's that meant, " ... just need to get online or do word processing, etc then this gets you sorted with no payments ... "? :any-help:

cheers! :highfive:

Headshot

cheers! :highfive:

Your location says ISS. Would you mind telling us what that stands for?

BTW, if you are thinking that somebody on this forum is going to loan you money for anything, you probably need to get that thought out of your head. It simply ain't happening. If you don't have any plastic, it likely means that you have no money and the banks don't see you as a good credit risk...so why would anybody here assume that you would repay them?

• Like 2

Skywalker

ISS - International Space Station. Home of the clowns.

• Like 3

submarenuhon

Your location says ISS. Would you mind telling us what that stands for?

BTW, if you are thinking that somebody on this forum is going to loan you money for anything, you probably need to get that thought out of your head. It simply ain't happening. If you don't have any plastic, it likely means that you have no money and the banks don't see you as a good credit risk...so why would anybody here assume that you would repay them?

hello Headshot and Skywalker :kissass:

i think theirs nothing wrong if i want to acquire ham radio, as well, laptop at the same time :hug:

besides, what Davaoeno only wants as collateral is a passport. and though i don't have any credit cards, it's the reason i'm going to loan and pay on installment basis. if it's a fixed rate and minimal charges, i'm sure i can still manage it :survivor:

i have the money but only i can't afford to pay it all in cash or totally paid items. i can humbly say i'm a good creditor and it just happened that banks has very stiff requirements that individuals like me can't easily acquire such plastic. i'll just acquire them one-at-a-time if time permits me to do so. afterall, you may all noticed it that i'm not readily looking for brand new. if i can utilized a good or conditioned 2nd hand or surplus then it's already fine with me :good:

well, Skywalker was right that ISS means International Space Station. i just didn't know why Skywalker said it's the Home of the clowns (lol) :not_see:

cheers! :horray:

Headshot

well, Skywalker was right that ISS means International Space Station. i just didn't know why Skywalker said it's the Home of the clowns (lol) :not_see:

So...you're a space cadet. Got it.

• Like 3

Siuk

More like the FSS- Filipino Space Station. No bloody chance, much like if the OP needs medical attention here and they don't do installments.

submarenuhon

So...you're a space cadet. Got it.

hi Headshot and Siuk :bighug:

and not really, i think that is too much to be of space cadet. besides, i wouldn't think that space cadet still needs to loan for a laptop :unknw:

i know that both of you and Siuk are a good joker so i take it as a compliment. afterall, i guess that not all users or threadsters in here are giving the exact location of their whereabouts or the addresses of their house :acute:

but who knows someday, a Filipino will qualify and be sent to ISS. their are already Phil-Ams in NASA now, as well, scientists who are cross-blooded or half mixed Filipino that are slowly climbing the ladder going up to the pinnacle. Siuk's then will be glad and wholeheartedly will lay down the red carpet for the Filipino achievers :thumbs_up:

so with all these statements, it will be now up to Davaoeno to do his part :scratch_head:

cheers always! :cheers:

Davaoeno

Actually I will stand by my offer ! Just send me 1000 pesos a month for 5 months and at the end of the 5 months I will send you the 5000 pesos to buy a used laptop. I guarantee you wont get an offer like that from the bank !! Its all about us helping each other . [ even the guys who have so far in life not been able to obtain a single credit card nor save up 5000 pesos ] . So start those payment rolling in and soon you will be the proud owner of a used 5K lap top

• Like 2

smokey

Actually I will stand by my offer ! Just send me 1000 pesos a month for 5 months and at the end of the 5 months I will send you the 5000 pesos to buy a used laptop. I guarantee you wont get an offer like that from the bank !! Its all about us helping each other . [ even the guys who have so far in life not been able to obtain a single credit card nor save up 5000 pesos ] . So start those payment rolling in and soon you will be the proud owner of a used 5K lap top

your a saint can we call you saint davao or will that be to much for you to bear..?

• Like 2

Mang Kanor

if you're working, a 5k peso is easy to get, unless your a student

Skywalker

*sigh*

Headshot

your a saint can we call you saint davao or will that be to much for you to bear..?

Well, that offer is certainly worthy of sainthood, but I'm pretty sure there is a rule against Lawyers being canonized. The only way Ian will ever be canonized is if we can find a big enough gun to stuff him down the barrel and still fire it without blowing the thing up.

:cool:

• Like 1

lazydays

ISS - International Space Station. Home of the clowns.

I was thinking more along the lines of "Cloud Cuckoo Land" :lol: