Sign in to follow this  
submarenuhon

LAPTOP <<<---- installment basis

submarenuhon

where can i possibly buy laptop of any brand, any model either as brand new or surplus in cebu that is on installment basis? :bighug:

i don't have any credit cards ... and i'm planning to pay the said item through cash in a monthly installment plan :good:

please let me know ... you may post the answer in here or PM me directly :db:

cheers! :angel:

USMC-Retired

go to open pinoy they have laptop used for sale under 5000 pesos. Credit in PH is expensive. Openpinoy.com has good warrenty and delivers to your door.

Credit wise Encor or Octagon.

lazydays
:idontknow::popcorn:

submarenuhon

:idontknow::popcorn:

hello lazydays and USMS-Retired :hug:

and i'm not sure what lazydays does trying to emphasized with the emoticons being used (lol) :noevil:

any way, thanks USMC-Retired for sharing the site. it's truly of big help. i just hope they will accept monthly cash installment basis ... i guess i have to maximize my negotiating skills on this aspect :thumbsup:

any 2nd hand or surplus and items from the threadsters here that are not anymore or being unused? perhaps it's okay to make a deal then :wink:

cheers! :highfive:

USMC-Retired

A used machine from open pinoy does offer credit however metro manila. Seriously I would look at a used machine they offer a warranty for the machine and I know for a fact they honor it. At under 5,000 pesos would get you over the hump for 6 months as you save the payments. Then you could still sell it for what you paid.

ckfm

The way it usually works in the Philippines when you don't have money - get a loan (bank, loan shark, wherever) and then pay cash.

submarenuhon

The way it usually works in the Philippines when you don't have money - get a loan (bank, loan shark, wherever) and then pay cash.

hello ckfm and USMS-Retired :morn:

and i hope i'm that established to acquire loan, as well, have something for a collateral ... but any way, good suggestions :itsokay:

cheers! :drinks:

Paul
and i'm not sure what lazydays does trying to emphasized with the emoticons being used (lol)

The first smiley was an "I don't know" smiley. The second was eating popcorn. So, since he had no answer for you, he was going to sit back and watch the thread.

• Like 1

submarenuhon

The first smiley was an "I don't know" smiley. The second was eating popcorn. So, since he had no answer for you, he was going to sit back and watch the thread.

wow! :hyper:

really!? if so, then that's a good interpretations (lol) :good:

Davaoeno

hello ckfm and USMS-Retired :morn:

and i hope i'm that established to acquire loan, as well, have something for a collateral ... but any way, good suggestions :itsokay:

i'll finance you no problem - all i need is your passport for collateral .. Then as soon as you have the loan paid off you can pick up the lap top !! Always service with a smile here !!

• Like 2

submarenuhon

i'll finance you no problem - all i need is your passport for collateral .. Then as soon as you have the loan paid off you can pick up the lap top !! Always service with a smile here !!

hello Davaoeno and good day too :rose:

and wow! :frantic:

really!? :hyper:

i'm excited, as well, elated if ever you'll gonna provide the said loan for me to acquire the laptop. besides, does it mean that it's the same amount to the laptop the moment it's being bought? i mean you will not add certain percentage on it? if so, i will grab the opportunity then :survivor:

i just hope you will allow me to immediately use the laptop also and not until as soon as i paid off for me to pick-up the laptop. and that i can say a total service with a smile, always :good:

tripsigg

AT SM Mall in Cebu there is a shop there that does installment plans, but I think you need to be Filipino.

But that said, do you really need a laptop? You can get an android tablet for cheap and many of them allow you to hook up a keyboard and mouse to it using the USB connection. It will do much of what a laptop can do it at less cost. (Can't edit movies, etc)

Edited by tripsigg

tripsigg

I'll also add that you could go with something like this:

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/6079944/MK802+Mini+Android+PC+Android+TV+Box+Android+4+0

You just need an external USB keyboard and mouse with it and then any LCD monitor or TV with an HDMI input, or you can get a HDMI to vga conversion cable. You can probably also hook up an external ethernet card. My Android Tablet can use a smart bro dongle so this might as well.

For under 5000 you are sorted. If you just need to get online or do word processing, etc then this gets you sorted with no payments.

Justin Kredible
hello Davaoeno and good day too and wow! really!? i'm excited, as well, elated if ever you'll gonna provide the said loan for me to acquire the laptop. besides, does it mean that it's the same amount to the laptop the moment it's being bought? i mean you will not add certain percentage on it? if so, i will grab the opportunity then

Oh, dear God.......

Welcome to the forum, submarenuhon.

:)

• Like 3

Skywalker

Oh and while you are lending him the money for a second hand laptop, he also needs money for Ham radios and whatever else he dreams up!

• Like 2