"and certificate of residence."

Ok what is this Cerificate of Residence?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PapaRay

• SkyMan

• udonthani

• Woolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OP: You didn't specify but it sounds from your vague post you're arriving with a 13A? If so, ignore all the previous replies as they have nothing to do with you. When you go through immigration at the

what paperwork are u bringing ?   Follow the line of ppl going to collect there luggage and b4 u know it your lining up for immigration, they will give u a 21 day stay and a few days b4 that termina

it's now 30 days

Certificate of Residence ?

If renting a current Contract / Lease agreement on property you residing in would be one I would think. Or something else current that shows your name and address on it like Electrical or Water bill I think also would be considered .

Edited by vehkis

You get a 'Certificate of Residence' from your local barangay office, which states that you have resided at your current address since whatever date.If you change your residence while a 13a status immigrant, you must notify BIR and also provide them with an affidavit of address change, duly notarized.

Edited by Aaron
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

"and certificate of residence."

Ok what is this Cerificate of Residence?

Tell your Mrs. to take you to the barangy for a CTC or otherwise known as cedula. But the document being referred to in the post quoting that law is actually a document that used to exist. ACRs used to be a piece of paper. There were two documents the ACR itself (a piece of paper) and a cert. of residency. The cert of residency was just a form filled out and then stamped by immig. Both are obsolete now.

Edited by Monsoon
Headshot

Really, all they are looking for is something that shows that you really live here. A rental agreement or a title to property (with your name somewhere on the document) will do fine. When I had my 13A interview, we had the title for our house with us in case she asked to see it. She didn't even ask.

Monsoon, the certificate or residence is not obsolete in the circumstance I described. I know, because I had to provide exactly that to BOI in Davao last week.