film about illegal detention of foreigners in phil through immigration

Haha.. me ducking deportation.... that's hilarious! I honestly think you have no life to be picking on people on an internet forum like that

I should have been deported years ago then. When a Filipina gets angry at a foreigner hearing something like 'i can get you deported' is very common and is complete bullshit. A friend of mine received the same threats a couple of times from an angry Filipina, of course it never happened.

Same like when you said you can prevent someone from leaving the country if they steal some electronics from your house, which is complete bullshit too. (from another topic where you posted in).

If someone wants to get you deported or locked up, then they will DO it, like in the video, they are not going to talk about it to you first, or brag about it to you first.

why dont you give this one a try .... and you will see the wonders of how fast the court system can work... .. i will be there in oct you come over and steal something and we will see what happens after that ... so you got some women after you? why are you abusing women ? why would a women want to even say something like that??

oh your recruitment buddy would he happen to be recruitment to canada

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Headshot

• Paul

• spooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another thing, one that this video shows quite well. Do NOT move to the Philippines and build a fancy home worth tons of money. Live a modest lifestyle. You don't have to arrive in country and build a

If you are married, and own property in her name, it cannot be seized...even if you are deported. Now...if your wife was the one who got you deported, then you are probably toast. Just keep a low prof

Noooooooooooooooo. Neveeeeeeeeeeeerrrr.     And, never, ever, ever purchase anything in the Philippines that you do not wish to lose, or that you cannot afford to lose.

Davaoeno
you come over and steal something and we will see what happens after that ..

mmmm why do I have the impression that the court system will be the least of Mr Ts worries !!!

• Like 1
smokey

mmmm why do I have the impression that the court system will be the least of Mr Ts worries !!!

what i like best about the sand box area is how they treat thieves..

smokey

Mr T/ Faluango, sounds familiar :lol:

he must have a hard on for my stainless steel side by side ... think i better hurry up and disconnect the ice maker before he shows up

• Like 1
Kreole
And, never, ever, ever purchase anything in the Philippines that you do not wish to lose, or that you cannot afford to lose.

That is both humorous and, unfortunately, very good advice.

Brucewayne

Mr T/ Faluango, sounds familiar :lol:

Ooh, you said the "F" word!

• Like 1