film about illegal detention of foreigners in phil through immigration

it was never their property in the first place.

Sure it was, you can own property, just not "real property".

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Headshot

• Paul

• spooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another thing, one that this video shows quite well. Do NOT move to the Philippines and build a fancy home worth tons of money. Live a modest lifestyle. You don't have to arrive in country and build a

If you are married, and own property in her name, it cannot be seized...even if you are deported. Now...if your wife was the one who got you deported, then you are probably toast. Just keep a low prof

Noooooooooooooooo. Neveeeeeeeeeeeerrrr.     And, never, ever, ever purchase anything in the Philippines that you do not wish to lose, or that you cannot afford to lose.

Brucewayne

Actually it's a House of ill repute - brothels don't have ballrooms. :regler:

Then where do you hang your balls?

• Like 1
Headshot

You certainly got me there. I didn't realise that there was a rule that brothels couldn't have a ballroom (otherwise known as party room). You learn something new everyday on this forum...

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Edited by Headshot
  • Admin (Retired)

i thought brothels only had ballrooms

and maybe a lobby

How big do your balls have to be before you need a separate room for them?

Edited by mexiwi

If you are married, and own property in her name, it cannot be seized...even if you are deported. Now...if your wife was the one who got you deported, then you are probably toast. Just keep a low profile, mind your own business, don't get political or intentionally offend others, and it is very unlikely that you will find yourself sideways with the law here. Just about the only way you can be deported is if you break a law. So don't break any laws. BTW, this video is years old, of questionable origin, and is probably irrelevant, since nobody in Manila is going to help you in Cebu anyway.

isnt this the group david told us about that a foreigner JOINS and then if you need help they come to your aid? and add to your list dont marry a women who is under her parents control and dont get caught cheating

to pauls point -

so it seems just keeping a low profile and not buying anything expensive a la 100k home keeps you from risk of being a canidate of extorsion like the guys in the film

well as a guy who has lots more then 100,000 invested i think just do what you planned retire you want to open a business then do that instead of building a big house which is like an anchor

Edited by smokey
Davaoeno

isnt this the group david told us about that a foreigner JOINS and then if you need help they come to your aid? and add to your list dont marry a women who is under her parents control and dont get caught cheating

I notice Smokey doesn't say " dont cheat" - he just says not to get caught !! :db:

Hmm so I should immediately cancel my new Palace in the hills outside of Cebu, a modest home with only 9 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and ballroom?

What a shame.

and here i heard you were living in winland towers in a studio and was behind in your HOA fee...

Davaoeno

and here i heard you were living in winland towers in a studio and was behind in your HOA fee...

another candidate for a multi cab big enough to move a fridge in !

• Like 1

I notice Smokey doesn't say " dont cheat" - he just says not to get caught !! :db:

your smarter then we all think... and your eyesight is still sharp.. money dont get you in trouble its not using it wisely and always trying to force everyone to play by your rules business i would not get in middle of to name a few are ... adult entertainment (( bars ))) recruitment of any type even if done for FREE ,, and number of the vices to include call centers that are border line all of these types are magnets for the good and the bad to notice you

Edited by smokey

Well, it depends. I know guys who own expensive luxury homes and factories in Cebu, and have never been deported. I also know a guy who has been running a recruitment business in Manila and hasn't bbeen deported either.

Some Filipinas did threaten they would get me deported, for ridicilous stuff, me not agreeing on an opinion or with a situation, but it never happened.

Edited by Mr.T

Well, it depends. I know guys who own expensive luxury homes and factories in Cebu, and have never been deported. I also know a guy who has been running a recruitment business in Manila and hasn't bbeen deported either.

Some Filipinas did threaten they would get me deported, for ridicilous stuff, me not agreeing on an opinion or with a situation, but it never happened.

Well arent you the big time business guy.. well give us your phone number and we will send anyone looking to get into the recruitment business your way ... your last sentence is funny here you have a stable of rich guys who own cebu and yet you are always ducking deportation yourself ..

Well arent you the big time business guy.. well give us your phone number and we will send anyone looking to get into the recruitment business your way ... your last sentence is funny here you have a stable of rich guys who own cebu and yet you are always ducking deportation yourself ..

Haha.. me ducking deportation.... that's hilarious! I honestly think you have no life to be picking on people on an internet forum like that

I should have been deported years ago then. When a Filipina gets angry at a foreigner hearing something like 'i can get you deported' is very common and is complete bullshit. A friend of mine received the same threats a couple of times from an angry Filipina, of course it never happened.

Same like when you said you can prevent someone from leaving the country if they steal some electronics from your house, which is complete bullshit too. (from another topic where you posted in).

If someone wants to get you deported or locked up, then they will DO it, like in the video, they are not going to talk about it to you first, or brag about it to you first.

Edited by Mr.T