Looking in winland towers

Well I arrived on NOV 28TH. Looked at 2 apts in winland towers, a 2 bdrm and a 3 bdrm. the 2 bdrm was not very appealing and was on the 17th floor at 22,000 per month and the 3 bdrm was 40,000. one elevator was out of service and the pool was also out of service,. \overall we weren't impressed so decided to give Winland a pass. Also was a small 2 bdrm at One Oasis in mabolo, too small and still had to buy a lot of stuff, sheets, pillows, kitchen stuff etc. Ended up talking a big 2 bdrm at the Metro Park. 3 aircons, big balcony, pool, no deposit, everything included with maid service for 37,000 per month. Not too bad, even though it is the Metro Park, so we will see how it goes. oh and i just confirmed they have a back up generator in case the typoon hits us here in Cebu City. thx all for comments and the entertainment

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• gmb8585

• tripsigg

• Mr.T

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Waits with bated breath...

nice list of wants too bad he is in the wrong country to make them happen.... If he rents from a local it will be copy of passport and if you mess up the place there will be a case filed and a hold at

.....this thread is being monitored and recorded for quality purposes......

Posted Images

one elevator was out of service and the pool was also out of service,. \

hey that's on a good day at Windland

passingby

Winland is good for location and not so expensive and get a unit in Tower #2. You should be able to find a unit for 6 months. Angelo is good and I can also recommend JoJo who is also an agent for Winland. No problem on the "damage" bit as do a good review of the unit with the agent and then write down any damaged areas and get the owner to sign off on these areas so you will not be charged when you leave - even a few digital photos might be good for any major area - not just a verbal "Yes we know". PM me if you need the contact for JoJo. Yes - not the newer buildings but also NOT so expensive and great location.

2 bedroom (76 m²) units in Winland go for 18,000 per month 1 parking space included. The units aren't very fresh though, the fresher ones are more expensive

Due to my own experience, have to agree with you entirely Smokey.

We rent properties out and I can tell you that the last foreigner (Dutchman, Pinay wife and family) paid a deposit as requested. Eventually "disappeared" overnight and took the washing machine, stairs light fitting and even the toilet seat!!! (That" s summerises my opinion of him).

Also, caused some damage inside of the property.Letf unpaid bills and even the Bank came to repossess his car which he left behind locked and keys missing as a delaying tactic. They are currently chasing him for Estafa.

He probably thought that as he had paid the deposit he should be entitled to 'take goods to the value of".

He timed it well as my wife and I were out of the country at the time.

We believe he is still in Manila but the Dutch Honorary Consul in Cebu nor the Embassy in Manila will assist us in tracing him.

So a security deposit is a must as far as I am concerned no matter what nationality.

smokey

2 bedroom (76 m²) units in Winland go for 18,000 per month 1 parking space included. The units aren't very fresh though, the fresher ones are more expensive

you mean you cant find one right off the boat?

• Like 1
smokey

And it's obvious that Smokey never goes into a deal where the other side also wins....ie win-win. Smokey makes sure that all of his deal are win-lose(ie Smokey wins and the other party loses). Maybe if Smokey could figure out about win-win, Smokey could improve his life and prospects.

my prospects are frigging great... cant be any better well i guess they could if i can figure out how to get my sports car here so i can drive to the new mall in style.. but if not i guess i will just have to suffer the life i have been delt

• Like 1
Davaoeno

We rent properties out and I can tell you that the last foreigner (Dutchman, Pinay wife and family) paid a deposit as requested. Eventually "disappeared" overnight and took the washing machine, stairs light fitting and even the toilet seat!!! (That" s summerises my opinion of him).

Also, caused some damage inside of the property.Letf unpaid bills and even the Bank came to repossess his car which he left behind locked and keys missing as a delaying tactic. They are currently chasing him for Estafa.

He probably thought that as he had paid the deposit he should be entitled to 'take goods to the value of".

We believe he is still in Manila but the Dutch Honorary Consul in Cebu nor the Embassy in Manila will assist us in tracing him.

So a security deposit is a must as far as I am concerned no matter what nationality.

He didnt happen to drive a lamborghini did he ?

smokey

He didnt happen to drive a lamborghini did he ?

wrong guy this one took the washing machine our guy jacks refrigerators

Of course the embassy won't help you finding him. This is not a major crime, who knows, you might actually be lying.

smokey

Of course the embassy won't help you finding him. This is not a major crime, who knows, you might actually be lying.

your kidding you mean people tell lies on a forum ? i bet he is fresh off the boat .