Looking in winland towers

ok i am correcting you i am the owner its not a agreement between me and anyone on the rules that govern MY house and your wants.. i suggest you contact a civil rights attorney but i do notice your prone to suggesting members that dont agree with you are on meds... or thief that is great coming from a guy who thinks the screwed up way you do when it comes to family values.. So let me put it in another light .... MY HOUSE MY RULES dont like it buy your own house... oh and please correct me if i am wrong but abusing women is not nice you should really see someone about that problem if its true of course ///// and yes i do think the security deposit should be keep till the unit is fixed if things are broken and all utilities are paid//// and also note if the security deposit is used up prior then the renters are the ones stealing .. once a renter signs and agrees that the deposit is for damage and utilities he is the one in deep trouble in the philippines if he breaks that agreement if the owner wishes to follow thru

Again, Smokey, you lack understanding and are arguing about things you have no idea about. You are upset because someone wants an agreement that you wouldn't want to sign. As a party to that agreement, you can choose to agree or not to agree. No one is forcing you to rent to someone and no one is forcing you to meet their demands in an agreement, whether you are the owner or renter. Both have a choice NOT to make an agreement. :)

The choice things seems to be a big hangup for you, Smokey. I know that is a foreign concept to you, but guess what? A renter can choose not to rent from you! Shocking, right? :) If they don't like your terms, they can ask you to change them and if you CHOOSE not to accept any changes then they can CHOOSE not to rent from you. No matter how onerous the demands, you can CHOOSE to accept them or reject them.

It seems like you like to view things from win-lose or lose-win perspective, maybe you need to rethink things and understand that there is such a thing as win-win and some people actually prefer those kinds of deals.

• Like 1
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• gmb8585

• tripsigg

• Mr.T

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Waits with bated breath...

nice list of wants too bad he is in the wrong country to make them happen.... If he rents from a local it will be copy of passport and if you mess up the place there will be a case filed and a hold at

.....this thread is being monitored and recorded for quality purposes......

Posted Images

i am a what ?? you think your french guy was mean dude .... i rent to who i want and the way i want and if someone is not happy with that well not my problem

i think your right he is an anoying dick

• Like 1

The best condo units in the city are at Club Ultima Residences but unfortunately they are 40k furnished 35k unfurnished wish is not cheap for 60m² then theres the bigger units they go for 50k+

what do you get while living at Club Ultima: the best gym in the city IN your building, great swimmingpool, restaurant bar & karaoke on the top floor, supermarket downstairs, ...

you can find units there for 35k unfurnished, loft type. then you'll need another 50k to furnish it but you can sell it when you leave for 20k all

Edited by Mr.T

Again, Smokey, you lack understanding and are arguing about things you have no idea about. You are upset because someone wants an agreement that you wouldn't want to sign. As a party to that agreement, you can choose to agree or not to agree. No one is forcing you to rent to someone and no one is forcing you to meet their demands in an agreement, whether you are the owner or renter. Both have a choice NOT to make an agreement. :)

The choice things seems to be a big hangup for you, Smokey. I know that is a foreign concept to you, but guess what? A renter can choose not to rent from you! Shocking, right? :) If they don't like your terms, they can ask you to change them and if you CHOOSE not to accept any changes then they can CHOOSE not to rent from you. No matter how onerous the demands, you can CHOOSE to accept them or reject them.

It seems like you like to view things from win-lose or lose-win perspective, maybe you need to rethink things and understand that there is such a thing as win-win and some people actually prefer those kinds of deals.

That seems to be a problem with you. You seem to feel like a security deposit should be paid whenever the owner feels like it, whether it is the day the apartment is vacated, a month after, a year after or never.

I'd hate to rent from you if that is the case. Please do correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like you are a theif.

i like to be in charge of my own life and property and your right if a person dont like my rules move on , i would never agree to take a deposit and then in writing say it can be used as or towards the rent why have a deposit in the first place and your saying i think like a local is not an insult to me as you seem to think it would be...and just because a owner asked for a deposit does not make him a thief,,if you look at your reply ,

The best condo units in the city are at Club Ultima Residences but unfortunately they are 40k furnished 35k unfurnished wish is not cheap for 60m² then theres the bigger units they go for 50k+

what do you get while living at Club Ultima: the best gym in the city IN your building, great swimmingpool, restaurant bar & karaoke on the top floor, supermarket downstairs, ...

you can find units there for 35k unfurnished, loft type. then you'll need another 50k to furnish it but you can sell it when you leave for 20k all

really and just how many units have you rented there ?

• Like 1

well that is assuming the owner is willing to adjust the agreement , and in this case i would not , so lots of fish in the sea keep fishing

I have rented from Filipinos and got my securiy deposit back without problems. If one assumes that Filipino landlords are all crooks, maybe this is not the right country to visit - or maybe only if you are interested in exploitation. I don't mean the OP, just a general remark. There will be some damage and open utility bills at the end of a 6 month lease. It is higher in the Philippines than in Canada where renters get the utmost protection and landlords often have to pay out of their pocket for damage. Also, just because the renter is a Westerner doesn't mean that he is a good guy, again this is not meant to be addressed to the OP. As a landlord, I would never agree that a 2 months security deposit will be used against the last 2 rental payments.

well that is assuming the owner is willing to adjust the agreement , and in this case i would not , so lots of fish in the sea keep fishing

Exactly so why are your knickers in such a twist over a man looking for that kind of agreement?

But you and I both know, Smokey, that you are willing to adjust your agreement.....If I offered you P100 million up front for 1 month rental, and asked you to waive the security deposit, I'm certain you would. Why? Because the agreement continued to put you on the winning side of an equation.

Exactly so why are your knickers in such a twist over a man looking for that kind of agreement?

But you and I both know, Smokey, that you are willing to adjust your agreement.....If I offered you P100 million up front for 1 month rental, and asked you to waive the security deposit, I'm certain you would. Why? Because the agreement continued to put you on the winning side of an equation.

i dont see why anyone would expect a owner to sign a rental agreement saying ... yes i am collecting a deposit to cover damage and possible water and electric bills but feel free to use it in lieu of rent ? as to the 100 million i was never offered that much but i was offered 60,000p a month to rent the top two floors and instead took an offer of 45,000 from big rob (our dear departed friend )) because i felt he would take care of my place and respect my place better then the other guy who wanted i think to use it as a one stop whore house... .. its not who pays the most its who makes you feel ok about giving up something you own to another person ,,

YOUR CORRECT SMOKEY NEVER GOES INTO A DEAL IF HE CAN HELP IT ON THE LOOSING SIDE..

I think this thread is odd in such a way that I have so many times here in this forum heard that you should not pay the last months rental to make sure you get your deposit back.

Recommendations here goes completely opposite of those suggested before. But, I can see most people are quite here and few only venting....

Anyway, I suggest the OP to forget about rentals and just go for apparteles and the likes. That's what I will do in a few months from now...

I know i said that i was done posting on this subject, however because it is so lively I can't help but post again. Firstly, I feel I was in error in regards to the security deposit pertaining to electric and water consumption. I was so focused on trying to avoid getting dinged with a bill for damages that I know would not be relevant that I became short sighted. However, since I will be paying utilities and association fee monthly I will have a very good idea how much they will be each month and therefore at the end of the agreement i will know what to expect. regardless of what anyone thinks, I beleive that 2 months security deposit is excessive- in my case about 50-60,00 pecos. Therefore the I feel it is fair to have a deposit of 1 months rent which wiil be more than ample to cover utilities and reasonable wear and tear. Furthermore I have decided to rent a more upscale property and have increased our budget to about 60000per month, with the stipulatiion that this amount is all inclusive of all bills. If after a few months it has been determined that we are using yoo much electric I am willing to adjust the monthly amount based on actual usage. again never intended to rip anyone off, however as an old friend used the say: my names Billy bunt, not Silly beaver.

I know i said that i was done posting on this subject, however because it is so lively I can't help but post again. Firstly, I feel I was in error in regards to the security deposit pertaining to electric and water consumption. I was so focused on trying to avoid getting dinged with a bill for damages that I know would not be relevant that I became short sighted. However, since I will be paying utilities and association fee monthly I will have a very good idea how much they will be each month and therefore at the end of the agreement i will know what to expect. regardless of what anyone thinks, I beleive that 2 months security deposit is excessive- in my case about 50-60,00 pecos. Therefore the I feel it is fair to have a deposit of 1 months rent which wiil be more than ample to cover utilities and reasonable wear and tear. Furthermore I have decided to rent a more upscale property and have increased our budget to about 60000per month, with the stipulatiion that this amount is all inclusive of all bills. If after a few months it has been determined that we are using yoo much electric I am willing to adjust the monthly amount based on actual usage. again never intended to rip anyone off, however as an old friend used the say: my names Billy bunt, not Silly beaver.

glad to see it all worked out for you its scary to not be in control and that is how everyone feels when they come from the west where there is lots of laws to protect to asia where it seems impossible to get a fair deal... i think 1 month is plenty also and electric is a major factor in the Philippines here in arizona the hottest time of the year and my bill is still one half of the cost in cebu. Just enjoy your stay ... hope it all works well for you and your friend.

YOUR CORRECT SMOKEY NEVER GOES INTO A DEAL IF HE CAN HELP IT ON THE LOOSING SIDE..

And it's obvious that Smokey never goes into a deal where the other side also wins....ie win-win. Smokey makes sure that all of his deal are win-lose(ie Smokey wins and the other party loses). Maybe if Smokey could figure out about win-win, Smokey could improve his life and prospects.

And it's obvious that Smokey never goes into a deal where the other side also wins....ie win-win. Smokey makes sure that all of his deal are win-lose(ie Smokey wins and the other party loses). Maybe if Smokey could figure out about win-win, Smokey could improve his life and prospects.

your the only one trying to bang shit out of this thread even the op has left , my life prospects are great and one does not go into business on the dream that he could win be positive win win win ... news flash wining is a good thing ....loosing is bad.... being poor is not a good thing... get the way i am thinking..? you want to do win win deals become a politician

Edited by smokey