Sign in to follow this  
Edwin

Moral obligations when creating Filipino babies

Davaoeno

gotta luv it...youre donating freely the dna that has changed and freed the genetically inadequate ..from themselves and tyrants for over a hundred years...if youre really concerned.. theres another birth unemcumbered joy juice recepticle just a wiggle away from the jade gates..im a not so little bastard myself ..ive got filipinas all over the place..visting my nanny etc. the concept of a territorial imperative regarding the p*ssy.. the daddy..and the youngin.. seems lost on the entire melange...just more blubbering self important moral superiority isnt going to change a thousand tribal years of whos the daddy?..who gives a shit..mentality...shouldnt we be discussing the strategy and practical implementation of imparting those joyfull bursts of the lizard lava into the on ramp of the hershey highway instead of the the jade tunnel on root 69 ... :wheel:

sounds like a real love connection between you and frosty coming up !!

JSL-USMC

John does a lot of things that just aren't done. I don't think he's really worried about stuff like that... :cool:

Bill, I resemble that remark.

• Like 1

JSL-USMC

gotta luv it...youre donating freely the dna that has changed and freed the genetically inadequate ..from themselves and tyrants for over a hundred years...if youre really concerned.. theres another birth unemcumbered joy juice recepticle just a wiggle away from the jade gates..im a not so little bastard myself ..ive got filipinas all over the place..visting my nanny etc. the concept of a territorial imperative regarding the p*ssy.. the daddy..and the youngin.. seems lost on the entire melange...just more blubbering self important moral superiority isnt going to change a thousand tribal years of whos the daddy?..who gives a shit..mentality...shouldnt we be discussing the strategy and practical implementation of imparting those joyfull bursts of the lizard lava into the on ramp of the hershey highway instead of the the jade tunnel on root 69 ... :wheel:

What?

ckfm

A child will always survive in the Philippines and taken care off - unlike in many western countries where it will get flushed down the toilette or hacked into pieces.

smokey

A child will always survive in the Philippines and taken care off - unlike in many western countries where it will get flushed down the toilette or hacked into pieces.

your right on the first part but the second well maybe where you used to live there is no such thing as some countries are better then others or even some people are better then others because of the color of their skin there is just people and every one is different..

Davaoeno

What?

I wrote three paragraphs on this and then decided that I didn't really know tae about it so I deleted.

you should have quit while you were ahead !!

ellenbrook2001

MEN DO NOT REALISED TOO HAVE CHILDREN HES A 24 HRS JOB UNFORTUNALY MANY PINOY ARE PIG ,PUT THE GIRL PREGNANT AND WALK AWAY I DID SEE IT TOO MANY TIME WHERE HES THE EDUCATION ABOUT RESPONSABILITY and ALL MUM AND FATHER PINOY SAY TOO THE GIRLS DO NOT COME HOME PREGNANT OR WE PUT YOU ON THE STREET WHAT SORT OF MORAL HES THAT? THEY ALL GO TOO CHURCH ARE THEY LISTEN THE PRIEST I AM SHOCK ABOUT THAT SORT OF ATTITUDE.GOD SAKE WE ARE ON 2012 NOT IN 1900????????