Sign in to follow this  
Edwin

Moral obligations when creating Filipino babies

Edwin

i agree with you but what do they do with the women who have children by many dads and want to collect pay days from each while sitting on the couch eating bon bons

Do Filipinas eat bon-bons?

The father's responsibility doesn't change. If the mother is negligent the father should use the law to enact the proper change...and help make a lawyer wealthy.

• Like 1

smokey

Do Filipinas eat bon-bons?

The father's responsibility doesn't change. If the mother is negligent the father should use the law to enact the proper change...and help make a lawyer wealthy.

i had a friend who paid 1,100 a month had a good job his x who had a live in BF would use his money to buy a new car every 3 years .. not for herself but to be able to DRIVE his daughter if she need a ride... takes two to tangle , and sometimes the best parent to raise the child is NOT the mother

• Like 2

USMC-Retired

The law is some what unfair for child support in many states. 25% of net income first child and 2.5% for each additional child

Also many states have enacted laws that the state will come after you if the women applies for welfare. She has to id the father.

There are women who make this a bussiness. If they have 3 children with 3 diffr ent guys. She will rack in $5k a month to sit around and raise three kids she made no need for a job.

Since the money does not count for income She qualufies for welfare, food stamps, section 8 housing and yes free cell phone and internet

Edited by USMC-Retired

Athena
We have to decide for ourselves what is right or wrong.

so tell me .................. what is right in not supporting your own flesh and blood?????????????

• Like 4

A_Simple_Man
Thanks, A-Simple-Man. I agree. I stated what I feel a man's obligations should be and hope you will do the same.
so tell me .................. what is right in not supporting your own flesh and blood?????????????

Well since you both ask, I will give my side.

By trying to give our children better than what we had, we are spoiling them (in my opinion). I was raised very well thank you but in hindsight I would say a little bit spoiled. When I look at the attitude of other 'moral majority?' types I understand why some experts say the future belongs to China and India.

The world does not owe its children a living and neither do the parents or the government. What we owe them are opportunities to find their own way with perseverance, encouragement, and hard work. I don't think a bird is immoral for pushing its child out of the nest.

Just a short excerpt from A Simple Man's View of Fatherhood.

• Like 5

Athena

Well since you both ask, I will give my side.

By trying to give our children better than what we had, we are spoiling them (in my opinion). I was raised very well thank you but in hindsight I would say a little bit spoiled. When I look at the attitude of other 'moral majority?' types I understand why some experts say the future belongs to China and India.

The world does not owe its children a living and neither do the parents or the government. What we owe them are opportunities to find their own way with perseverance, encouragement, and hard work. I don't think a bird is immoral for pushing its child out of the nest.

Just a short excerpt from A Simple Man's View of Fatherhood.

Put like that – I have no problems with and some of your beliefs I agree with. But I think you are putting a different flavour or slant than the OP intended. My understanding of the OP was for those fathers in any country not just PI that ignore their parental and financial responsibility of their minor children. How the children are raised is up to the individual parents. And when children are minor, I think all parents have the financial/moral obligation not necessarily spoil them in whatever definition to their basic needs which both you and I know are happening not just in PI. So many fathers abandoned their young children either to the mother to pick up the pieces or to the government or the society in general.

Well, I for one doenst consider him a man!!!

• Like 2

A_Simple_Man
But I think you are putting a different flavour or slant than the OP intended.

That may be. Perhaps I did not read the opening post the same way you did. I thought his position was very clear when he stated

With any child you create in any country you have the moral obligation to make sure he has better education, better healthcare, better housing, better nutrition, etc. than you did growing up 30, 40 or 50 years ago

That is the precise statement I stand in opposition to. I did say that I agree the opener has his heart in the right place. My post simply stated my disagreement and reasons for it. There are many, many individuals who stand in opposition to certain views held by the moral majority. When someone holds a differing point of view they should be encouraged to state what that is and have that statement respected.

• Like 4

HTM

For me it's pretty simple, if you have sex then you must also accept the consequences and responsibility for any children.

It is immaterial whether the woman is a professor, unemployed or a prostitute.

If you do not want to take responsibility, then it is better you take a vasectomy!

No child should have a father who gives a damn about them!

Fortunately, there are many men who take care of other men's children and responsibility, these are the real men!!

Stop whining that I'm innocent because she tricked me, the only excuse is if she raped you and you report it to the police.

(But the child is still your responsibility)

If you feel hit by this and are offended, GOOD!

• Like 2

Davaoeno

For me it's pretty simple, if you have sex then you must also accept the consequences and responsibility for any children.

It is immaterial whether the woman is a professor, unemployed or a prostitute.

If you do not want to take responsibility, then it is better you take a vasectomy!

No child should have a father who gives a damn about them!

Fortunately, there are many men who take care of other men's children and responsibility, these are the real men!!

Stop whining that I'm innocent because she tricked me, the only excuse is if she raped you and you report it to the police.

(But the child is still your responsibility)

If you feel hit by this and are offended, GOOD!

well arent you just the perfect poster child for chastity !! :banghead: Just for the record - how many other men's children do you support? they arent hard to find - i believe there are probably several million of them in the Philippines

HTM

well arent you just the perfect poster child for chastity !! :banghead:Just for the record - how many other men's children do you support? they arent hard to find - i believe there are probably several million of them in the Philippines

In the Philippines? I don't want a "pissing contest", but I support and help my share of the kids in this country.

But for me it means very little if you do not appreciate my dedication to helping disadvantaged children and young people for many years both in my country and here in Philippines.

I'm not doing this to impress you!

• Like 1

Davaoeno

While I DO applaud you for what you do for underpriviledged people I strongly disagree with what you consider to be " real men" , as well as your position about people who are the victims of out and out fraud ! {Stop whining that I'm innocent because she tricked me}

I'm just not sure that a trail of sperm should be the determining factor about who we support in the world and who we dont

[ btw the chastity comment was a joke ! ]

HTM

The least you can support the offspring of your sperm in my opinion.

And it is good if you can help some more kids.

I still do not understand what how the child's mother was pregnant is relevant to whether the man must provide for his children.

The mother is unimportant, this is a matter between the children and their father, there are many ways you can provide for your child without the mother having big financial gain. (Especially here in Philippines)

• Like 2

Davaoeno

No argument from me there Harry . [ and anyone who has read my posts knows that my son is not my biological son, and in fact my gf is not his biological mother - but he is 100% our son !! ]

broden

No argument from me there Harry . [ and anyone who has read my posts knows that my son is not my biological son, and in fact my gf is not his biological mother - but he is 100% our son !! ]

but is she your biological girlfriend?

• Like 2

Davaoeno

but is she your biological girlfriend?

hey now- I'm from Korea, not Georgia or Alabama !!

• Like 1