Sign in to follow this  
udonthani

Whippy's balikbayan box

Brucewayne

so friggin' what where you live. I'll be way up the mountain in Misamis Oriental. Try getting hold of Thai curry paste there.

actually you can quite easily get hold of the necessary ingredients to make a stab at a Thai curry paste you make yourself, in most towns in the Philippines. You can probably get hold of lemongrass in most towns over about 5000 souls in the main market, and chilli, garlic, basil and ginger, the other core ingredients are of course everywhere. Cumin and to a lesser extent, coriander which I would normally put in a Thai green curry paste I made myself, might be a problem though. Easier to just use a decent bought one, just like most people wouldn't normally make their own Italian pesto sauce even though it is easy to make. They just buy a good pre-produced one.

I don't know about your area, but lemon grass grows wild here and it is a battle for me to kill it out of my lawn (what little lawn I actually have).

Brucewayne

It's a hell of a lot better than all this fecking political, we-hate-Obama threads.

/barf

But a lot of us really hate Obama, we just can't do anything but sit and wait, so it does no good to elaborate.

• Like 1

towboat72

hey man look i just, like everyone, wanna see how the cheese turns out

should be very interesting when he cuts the cheese

• Like 1

KennyF

post-4822-0-03249200-1352949463_thumb.jpg

KonGC

• Like 4

udonthani

now that I'm here and I've opened my special 'kano boxes', I'm happy to report that the ounce of resin from Afghanistan, a condiment and flavoring to many foods, arrived safe and sound in the large glass bottle of English mustard

Davaoeno

now that I'm here and I've opened my special 'kano boxes', I'm happy to report that the ounce of resin from Afghanistan, a condiment and flavoring to many foods, arrived safe and sound in the large glass bottle of English mustard

In Vancouver we call it hash oil !

Scottiev

Hash or Opium.... hmmm that blow to the head didnt knock any sence into him....come on a pretty much open forum and brag about smuggling drugs?? Some peoples children :paul: