AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL

Thommoperth

Mr. Mike

Lets see how tough your NFL guys are after they take off their padding and helmets !!

I think wearing that sissy stuff is more gay than the ass grabbing macho guys of the AFL lol

....so you admit IT!

NFL guys just pat each other on the butt,,,,,,very quickly,,,,,,,no problem!

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• For Real

• Thommoperth

• Mr. Mike

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please dont take this thread downstairs lol...

This thread is getting very close to talking about some people's religions...

The AFL is not true football, but a bunch of grab-assing guys trying to be macho. Most AFL players are effeminate, wear makeup on their off time, dress funny, shop way too much, and wear thongs! US fo

Um, I was trying to, gently, suggest that we get back on topic to help the guy.

• Like 1
For Real

1: Sand Trap - provided there is no storm and the dream satellite is interrupted or if its at night & the owners go home and the staff close early.

2: Wombats Womb will have it on surely

3: Ring Emerald Isle and ask if they will show it on one of their screens in exchange for some bar loyalty

• Like 1
Headshot

This thread is getting very close to talking about some people's religions...

• Like 2
Thommoperth

For an Aussie, you aren't a very friendly bloke, are ye? Most I knew while I lived there (I'm a yank), were always happy to take the piss outta someone, and gave as well as they took. That is all we were doing. It was my fault, as I am the HCIC (Head Cobber In Charge). But, since you are more serious, we will keep it on the level just for you.

As a side note, I hope you are a bit more easy going in the future. If not, you may not like it here very well.

Oh, try Joker's Arms.

Yeah I am a friendly guy, I guess I get a bit sick of seeing posts on forums getting sidetracked all the time, makes it hard if you are trying to search a subject.

Thanks Cobber

Thommoperth

Its a performance anxiety thing - he'll be over it by October

Yeah I will be ............ I might follow the Eagles but I do enjoy watching a good game no matter who is playing........

Thommoperth

Ok thanks a lot men, I wil search out these places and see what the go is .......

Thanks for your help.

newtocebu

Ok thanks a lot men, I wil search out these places and see what the go is .......

Thanks for your help.

Gday mate - where are you staying ?

As someone pointed out earlier, all games are shown on the Australian network.

When will you be in Cebu ? Id be happy to share some frothies with another Eagles supporter !!

Edited by newtocebu
newtocebu

Besides, when US football players come at each other at 20/25 mph relative speed, they need the extra padding to play a real man's game!

I wish I knew how to embed a video properly..

Anyway - check this vid out of two REAL MEN colliding at 20/25 mph WITHOUT all that sissy padding, helmets etc..

For Real

When will you be in Cebu ? Id be happy to share some frothies with another Eagles supporter !!

Here's frothie for an Eagles supporter on me - I guess accidents happen

Thommoperth

I am at the Richmond Hotel, will be here for another 2 months.

Be good to watch the game this w/e if I can, they don't have the Australian network here. Maybe I will follow it on the net, not sure yet.

Edited by Thommoperth