AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL

Thommoperth

Mr. Mike

The AFL is not true football, but a bunch of grab-assing guys trying to be macho. Most AFL players are effeminate, wear makeup on their off time, dress funny, shop way too much, and wear thongs! US football players (real KICK BUTT football) would crush them like the little bugs they are......just sayin,,,,,,,,and I am getting out of here very quickly because you guys are very insensitive! :tease:

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 2
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• For Real

• Thommoperth

• Mr. Mike

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please dont take this thread downstairs lol...

This thread is getting very close to talking about some people's religions...

The AFL is not true football, but a bunch of grab-assing guys trying to be macho. Most AFL players are effeminate, wear makeup on their off time, dress funny, shop way too much, and wear thongs! US fo

• Like 3
Mr. Mike

:ROFLMAO:
Thommoperth

I never asked about rugby, if I wanted to now about rugby I wouldn't have asked about Australian Rules, now don't get me wrong here, I even used to play rugby. NOW LETS GET BACK ON SUBJECT

I don't know any water holes (bars) in Cebu thats why I posed the question.

Go the EAGLES........

For an Aussie, you aren't a very friendly bloke, are ye? Most I knew while I lived there (I'm a yank), were always happy to take the piss outta someone, and gave as well as they took. That is all we were doing. It was my fault, as I am the HCIC (Head Cobber In Charge). But, since you are more serious, we will keep it on the level just for you.

As a side note, I hope you are a bit more easy going in the future. If not, you may not like it here very well.

Oh, try Joker's Arms.

Edited by Paul
AlooGobi
For an Aussie, you aren't a very friendly bloke, are ye?

well........................ :stick_poke: he does support the eagles

For Real

They cut Australia's ass on Saturday - which is a typical result, though, isn't it? :D

It was funny. During the game, one of the guys (an executive for one of the local beer companies) who were supporting Australia said, "It isn't a game without someone scoring a try." I replied with, "Okay. A try it is!" With the next few minutes of the game, what did my All Blacks do? They scored a try. :D

I was a bit disappointed, because they did turn the ball over to the Wombats a few times early on. I am really surprised that they scored as they did in that game. To be perfectly honest, they could have played much better than they did.

Awww, c'mon, For Real. It isn't that bad. There is always next year - for them to get whipped again. :D

Humph

I was surprised how close the scores were in the thrashing too. Our boys did a bit of homework and figured out how to occasionally shut em down.

Dude, Iv'e been found long enough to watch teams hit their golden years then wither on the vine. The Wallabies have had a few golden eras in my time. and I've seen the All Blacks go through slumps.

When this happens I promise to say nothing when you turn as fickle as a Philippine Expat and Support us.

Moving forward away from past history (Saturday in fact) and as Thommo said this is an AFL thread...and lads I have bad news for ya's

The Swannies are going to thrash all your girls

• Like 1
For Real

well........................ :stick_poke: he does support the eagles

Its a performance anxiety thing - he'll be over it by October

• Like 1
For Real

The AFL is not true football, but a bunch of grab-assing guys trying to be macho. Most AFL players are effeminate, wear makeup on their off time, dress funny, shop way too much, and wear thongs! US football players (real KICK BUTT football) would crush them like the little bugs they are......just sayin,,,,,,,,and I am getting out of here very quickly because you guys are very insensitive! :tease:

You just want in, in the hope of getting a handful of ass

• Like 1
Ken Oath

Don't talk to me about the bloody Rugby - I left the pub just after half time in Disgust

RUGBY LEAGUE is my sport, then union being a Sydney boy.

Yes it was a piss poor effort, I thought the Kiwi coach would have helped us! It's a conspiracy!!!

Go the Swans

• Like 1
mabutiman

You guys all seem to be forgetting about the most experienced and successful team of the past five years ....the mighty CATS !!! ... without doubt the team all the others fear in a finals match .... GO CATTERS GO !!! .... back to back premierships 2011 & 2012 !! about to happen !!!!

newtocebu

Lets see how tough your NFL guys are after they take off their padding and helmets !!

I think wearing that sissy stuff is more gay than the ass grabbing macho guys of the AFL lol

• Like 1

Okay, men. Does anyone know other locations in Cebu City, where he can watch the sports he seeks?

Mr. Mike

Lets see how tough your NFL guys are after they take off their padding and helmets !!

I think wearing that sissy stuff is more gay than the ass grabbing macho guys of the AFL lol

Okay,,,,fair enough my friend., but your so called football players (both teams) just get together in a group hug, grunt , groan and make love while trying to move that bloated football ,,,,,,,,,,,somewhere,,,,,who the hell knows!

American football is a game of strategy and tactics, not always brute force, but often grace and finesse!

.Besides, when US football players come at each other at 20/25 mph relative speed, they need the extra padding to play a real man's game!

....but I don't know shit about your game,,,,,,,,so please forgive me ! :kissass:

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 1