AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL

Thommoperth

Thommoperth

HI

Is there any where in Cebu I can watch AFL seeing as the finals are coming up?

Thanks

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• For Real

• Thommoperth

• Mr. Mike

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please dont take this thread downstairs lol...

This thread is getting very close to talking about some people's religions...

The AFL is not true football, but a bunch of grab-assing guys trying to be macho. Most AFL players are effeminate, wear makeup on their off time, dress funny, shop way too much, and wear thongs! US fo

For Real

The AFL is on the Australia Network (its a free channel on Skycable) - you choose your watering hole and ask beforehand if you can have at least one screen -

I loved what your boys did to Collingwood last night but very pissed off with my Swannies today - better to stumble now than later i guess

ancienrocka

We just 'stumbled" also!! See you in the finals.

Go the Pies!

• Like 1
For Real

We just 'stumbled" also!! See you in the finals.

Go the Pies!

Good Luck mate - bet you are missing Malthouse

Ken Oath

It's a great game, you even get 1 point for missing !

:shit_stirrer: rugby fan

For Real

It's a great game, you even get 1 point for missing !

:shit_stirrer: rugby fan

Don't talk to me about the bloody Rugby - I left the pub just after half time in Disgust

• Like 1
AlooGobi

Don't talk to me about the bloody Rugby - I left the pub just after half time in Disgust

yeh same here, i couldnt even get through all of the first game, its just painfull to watch, the way they been playing for the last 5 years, they wouldnt win against the Australian Netball team

• Like 1
For Real

yeh same here, i couldnt even get through all of the first game, its just painfull to watch, the way they been playing for the last 5 years, they wouldnt win against the Australian Netball team

They spent the first half doing nothing but defend - no fire in the belly

Rugby Union, All The Way!!

(Chanting)

All Blacks!

All Blacks!

All Blacks!

• Like 1
AlooGobi
no fire in the belly

yep thats nailed it,there is no fire at all,they all look lost and completely amateurish

AlooGobi
All Blacks!

its hard to deny,they are an awsome side,just relentless in the preassure they apply............feckers

For Real

Who left the door open?

A smartarse has slipped inside

They cut Australia's ass on Saturday - which is a typical result, though, isn't it? :D

It was funny. During the game, one of the guys (an executive for one of the local beer companies) who were supporting Australia said, "It isn't a game without someone scoring a try." I replied with, "Okay. A try it is!" With the next few minutes of the game, what did my All Blacks do? They scored a try. :D

I was a bit disappointed, because they did turn the ball over to the Wombats a few times early on. I am really surprised that they scored as they did in that game. To be perfectly honest, they could have played much better than they did.

Awww, c'mon, For Real. It isn't that bad. There is always next year - for them to get whipped again. :D

• Like 1