New computer offered by Dell

Thanks Paul

Now I look at my system with disgust :D

Definately this goes on my wish list.

With the amount of time I spend in front of a computer this machine would be a life changing purchase.

Well, you aren't by yourself. Had I waited another ... what? month or so to buy my computer, that WOULD have been on its way to me, without a doubt!

Well, you aren't by yourself. Had I waited another ... what? month or so to buy my computer, that WOULD have been on its way to me, without a doubt!

It looks like a dream machine but I think the price would really delay my retirement.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm very new here. Suppose I wanted to buy this computer. Is Dell able/willing to ship it to Cebu?

laptop or PC. ?

Greetings:

Check this baby out: http://tinyurl.com/mg4v5

My friend Bryan has video on his site (main page, if still there) you can view: http://www.kitakits.com

He just purchased one.

hey Paul

WOW! Paul caught on Fire .... call 911.

Dell has great computers for less money,until you order also a printer,monitor,scanner or a bigger harddisc....

then you pay so much for that computer,and what if something will go wrong? most of the time you have to send that computer back to Dell ( they don`t work with stores ) you will have no computer for "i don`t know howmany weeks)

Its better to go to a computerstore in Cebu and let them build one for you,I have done that and you don`t hear me complain over my comp.

Get the info about things that you need and want to use....and get a price.

Most of the times you pay the same amount as a Dell,because then your stuck with that brand

I'm very new here. Suppose I wanted to buy this computer. Is Dell able/willing to ship it to Cebu?

I bought a Dell laptop here in the States last month. As you order a computer from Dell online; On each order page you must check-off a box that says "this laptop will not be exported to any Asian country". So what are they going to do if you export it? Hunt it down and take it away? :)

I bought a Dell laptop here in the States last month. As you order a computer from Dell online; On each order page you must check-off a box that says "this laptop will not be exported to any Asian country". So what are they going to do if you export it? Hunt it down and take it away? :)

Noop, you can bring it with you and they will not hunt you down.

but if you buy a stolen one....then can they can trace that computer and shut it down from distance,but only if you use it on the net.

One last thought about Dell.

Myself I have purchased from them and I am happy!

but

Dell as well as many of the topline companies dont tell you that many things such as graphics are integrated into the motherboard.

So those $299 $399 - $599 Specials sometimes arnt that special if you plan on upgrading at a later date.

Solution:

buy the better more pricer Dell system that allows you to upgrade graphics etc.

Otherwise I have no problem with Dell products.

Especially from a bizness standpoint.

Gamers will definatly agree about the graphics.

Edited by Cebu4luv