Hello! Newbie here....

mrsdonnelly

Hi everyone

My name is Christine. I'm new here. I'm originally from Cebu City. I have lived in the UK for about 10 years. My husband and I are planning to live in Cebu by next year. We are going to try for a year and if it really works we are going to make Cebu City our permanent residence.

Hi, I'm new here as well. Not from Cebu but currently building a vacation home here in Mactan. Welcome!

mrsdonnelly

lol

Welcome Christine , hope your plans work out

Thanks mr.n ... I really hope it works out for us in the future *fingers-crossed*

Welcome! Mas minus ang ulan diri.

Thanks Alfred....mas nindot ang weather diha :-)

:welcome2: It will be interesting to get your perspective on how things have changed (or not) here since you have been gone. Good luck with your plans :)

Thanks Motorhead, We have been going to Cebu City for regular holidays but only up 6 weeks at a time. I know it changed a lot...I'll be able to adjust as it is my home country...I'm just worried that my husband will find it as a shock to actually live there.

Hi, I'm new here as well. Not from Cebu but currently building a vacation home here in Mactan. Welcome!

Thanks Mocha...

• 1 month later...

Yes, they are the ones who can't speak English, LOL!

I speak Awwwstraaaialian mate! :cool:

Brucewayne

I speak Awwwstraaaialian mate! :cool:

It's okay, we all like our Ozzie brethren and we are willing to learn their language too.

JSL-USMC

I second all the "Welcome Home" I bet you see lots of changes here in Cebu. Daghang mga kano diri pod.

Welcome to the forum, Christine. I'm a newbie myself and I've been gathering all the info I can from this forum in preparation for our move to Cebu next year. This forum has loads of information and I like to read the exchange of information among the members. So hope your plans work out for you.

ALOHA

Welcome to the site, look at plenty of old posts, it will save you a lot of time.

CardiacKid
:welcome2: :welcome2: Welcome to the Forums. Your idea of the one year trial is an excellent one.
miraj07real

Hello, I moved here in Cebu just last week and it has been wonderful so far! Hope to see you around here next year!

Brucewayne

I just want to thank the lovely members above who made me feel very welcome in this forum. Have a nice day! :)

Ya fergot me?

Ya fergot me?

Why does the song, "Unforgettable" come to mind?

• 4 weeks later...
Buko Beach

Hello Christine,

Welcome to the forum, and don't forget to post your thoughts when you come back.

:wave: