Hello! Newbie here....

mrsdonnelly

mrsdonnelly

Hi everyone

My name is Christine. I'm new here. I'm originally from Cebu City. I have lived in the UK for about 10 years. My husband and I are planning to live in Cebu by next year. We are going to try for a year and if it really works we are going to make Cebu City our permanent residence.

Welcome to the forums. Hope your plans go well.

ALOHA

Welcome aboard! Ask many questions.

mrsdonnelly

Welcome. Which part of the UK are you from?

Hi Jigsy

I'm from Margate, Kent. Are you from the UK as well?

mrsdonnelly

Welcome to the forums. Hope your plans go well.

Welcome to the forum Mrs. D :air_kiss:

ALOHA

Welcome aboard! Ask many questions.

Hello and Welcome!

I just want to thank the lovely members above who made me feel very welcome in this forum. Have a nice day! :)

Brucewayne

Welcome Home, we left the light on for you!

Oh, and you have to pay the electric bill, 10 years of the light being on really adds up.

• Like 2

Oh, and you have to pay the electric bill, 10 years of the light being on really adds up.

lol

Welcome Christine , hope your plans work out

Alfred E. Neuman

Welcome! Mas minus ang ulan diri.

CebuKano
:welcome2: It will be interesting to get your perspective on how things have changed (or not) here since you have been gone. Good luck with your plans :)

Hi Jigsy

I'm from Margate, Kent. Are you from the UK as well?

Yes, from Birmingham originally, but left 15 years ago. There are plenty of Brits on here - I don't know them personally, but they are easy to spot!

Brucewayne

Yes, from Birmingham originally, but left 15 years ago. There are plenty of Brits on here - I don't know them personally, but they are easy to spot!

Yes, they are the ones who can't speak English, LOL!

• Like 1