Greetings to the Group

Hello to all.

I am frequent traveller to PH, having made my first visit to Cebu this year. My plans are to move to PH when I retire in the next few years. I am here to learn more about Cebu and the life there.

jtmwatchbiz

hiya doc!

sounds like ya got a good plan! hope ya stick around and best wishes from guadalupe, cebu city!

Alfred E. Neuman

At last, we have a doc in the house! Mananambal ka?

CebuKano

To: Doc and other new members, I'm sure by now that you have noticed there are very few members here including the staff that actually take the time to welcome new members. That is a mystery to me. It's an embarrassment actually and I feel compelled to apologize for them.

Member responses are welcomed. Or please feel free to continue to ignore the new members, and then most of them will simply go away.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the first forum I ever joined in and I've been posting for a couple weeks now, but I never replied in any of these "newbie" forums. So i just wanted to say hello! I'm still a newbie with this and I'm looking forward to getting know this community more! :)