hello everyone

ceburoyal

Hi everyone

Im jeff and a new member here. Ive been reading posts here for quite sometime and find this site very interesting. Im hoping i can help some members here if they have any questions regarding cebu and if theyre new around town. Im located in cebu and was born here. Happy living in cebu and god bless you all! cheers!

Mr. Mike

Welcome aboard Jeff! The rest of the members will welcome you shortly. If they don't, keep bumping your intro to the top of the list and drive them crazy :1frog:

Edited by Mr. Mike
jtmwatchbiz

hiya jeff and welcome!

keep posting and get your count up past 50 so ya can pm me whenever you have fine swiss watches to sell :)

fred in guadalupe

Mr. Mike

This is pathetic! Only four welcomes to the forum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,where are your manners?

.............every new member should be welcomed!

• Like 1
livinglife007

Hi Jeff Wecome aboard. Dig in and reply to a few that's how we get to know each other. Are you visiting or will be coming here let us Know.

m hoping i can help some members here

I'm afraid to have to tell you this. But, some of the members here are beyond help. :D

Welcome to the party.

:wave::bar::party0023::welcome2:

towboat72

welcome to the forum we live in compostela .if u get that way give me a holler after the 30 th ill be there .