Very sad news to report...

Its very sad she was at kareoke and got into a fight with a guy and slapped him . He said wait here I will be back to take care of you , he went home got a gun came back and murdered her . She was beautiful and full of life its a shame . The mayor has now closed all kareoke bars

Its very sad she was at kareoke and got into a fight with a guy and slapped him.

Where in the article did it say she slapped him? I merely stated that she "fought back".

According to initial investigation, Plarisan was on her way home after a drinking spree with friends at the plaza.

When she passed a videoke house on Dr. Cesar St. in Poblacion 1, the two unidentified men confronted her.

Plarisan fought back, angering them.

Before leaving the area, one of the men allegedly told Plarisan: “Huwata ko kay balikon tika (Wait for me because I’m coming back for you).”

Plarisan went inside the videoke house to join her friends.

Moments later, the two men returned on board a motorcycle and called out to Plarisan.

The passenger started shooting at her several times. She was hit in the chest and the arm.

Edited by Paul

So sorry for your loss of a friend paul, My prayers are with you and her family.

Wombat No More

Geezus... Will it never stop in this country? Not a slight against the country but the oft juvenile and insane habit of taking a slight, slight, and turning it into a deathly occurrance. Wow, this scum, and his mate driving the bike, what pieces of work. This sort of thing is a continuing, often reported incident, and should be an ongoing wake up call for all, that even a very slight insult, in the eyes of the receiver may be a severe insult here and they will go and get their gun and shoot you in the head.

The scumbag hero in this tragic event... The tough guy gets slighted by a reportedly tiny little young lady. (Maybe you'd nearly have to turn off the fan when she walked in coz you might blow her over)(just pointing out she was a small stature). The tough guy, feeling severely insulted (even though he must have been a dickhead to get slapped in the first place) and his stature to folks maybe reduced in folks eyes in his mind, goes home, gets his gun and kills the little girl in a fuselage of bullets... AH, EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT NOW, i SHOWED HER AND NOW i'M THE TOUGH GUY AGAIN... Wait til that prick, and his mate, get to jail. Anything you like, a cowardly scum like him will not last the first week out...

RIP little one, there are a lot of folk out there that cared.

• Like 1

Where in the article did it say she slapped him? I merely stated that she "fought back".

Its what we were told at the chapel where she now rests by her Mama . Truly heart breaking to see her layed out

So, she slapped the guy, and then he comes back and shoots her?

Now, a young woman's life is gone forever.

I have looked through my computer for a photo of her, but I just can't find one. I hate this. I have looked and looked, but can't find a single photo.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.. Live everyday like its your last because you never know what will happen.

JSL-USMC

I second all those others that have sent condolences Paul. It's hard to imagine some one doing things like that yet the Fox News is fiilled everyday with it.

People doing unspeakable things to others....and to children.

John

It should not be that hard to find the killers. I hope they will get life in prison, ah, well, maybe that's even too good for them

Edited by Mr.T
SkyMan
Whomever it was, I hope they get the bastard.
I agree. The guys need a good long (permanent) time out. I'd say offer a reward but then they'd just catch and hang some guys who probably didn't have anything to do with it.