Bendo / Edgar ll - UFC 150/ Sunday

Beserker101

littlePP

I wasn't happy with the decision in Hendersons favor, but you know what? Frankie didn't decisively show that he "brought it" to Henderson either. For the most part the fight wasn't anything that I'd consider to be memorable and was boring to me. Oh well, on rolls the UFC to the next big PPV, Jones vs. "Hendo" in three weeks.

By far the most interesting fight was Cerrone vs. Guillard. It didn't last long, but damn it was good.

Agreed, but unless you are watching a tough man competition these MMA things can be boring at times, from BJJ to wrestling, to those outside kicks.

Haha, the Denver crowd was even booing the Holloway and Lawrence battle and they were stand up as well, and throwing punches. I guess they wanted hagle hearns round 1 every fight. :mellow:

• Like 1
Beserker101

I wasn't happy with the decision in Hendersons favor, but you know what? Frankie didn't decisively show that he "brought it" to Henderson either. For the most part the fight wasn't anything that I'd consider to be memorable and was boring to me. Oh well, on rolls the UFC to the next big PPV, Jones vs. "Hendo" in three weeks.

By far the most interesting fight was Cerrone vs. Guillard. It didn't last long, but damn it was good.

Henderson won't grapple & has medium punching power + Edgar is a medium power counter-puncher = 5 rounds of poop ... X 2 -

I've always said Melvin looks for ways to lose, there was zero percentage in letting Cerrone recover,

... that was Guillard's 11th loss, he will never earn a title shot = don't let Dana exploit your stepping-stone style -

Agreed, but unless you are watching a tough man competition these MMA things can be boring at times, from BJJ to wrestling, to those outside kicks.

Haha, the Denver crowd was even booing the Holloway and Lawrence battle and they were stand up as well, and throwing punches. I guess they wanted hagle hearns round 1 every fight. :mellow:

20yr old Holloway definately has a strikers future, Lawrence not so much -

Main Card

Benson Henderson def. Frankie Edgar via split decision (live blog)

Donald Cerrone def. Melvin Guillard via first-round KO (live blog)

Jake Shields def. Ed Herman via unanimous decision (live blog)

Yushin Okami def. Buddy Roberts via second-round TKO (live blog)

Max Holloway def. Justin Lawrence via second-round TKO (live blog)

• Like 1

Edgar got burned again, mma politics at its worst > I guess 3 take-downs & 2 knock-downs are pointless ?

... Dana obviously did not want Henderson vs Edgar lll, its gonna be Henderson vs Diaz .

Diaz will slap the shit outta Bendo & then we get Diaz vs Edgar (two boxers) -

YEP,White wants to sell tix,no one wants Benson/Frankie 3.Frankie should go where he will devastate,not get into these nose-breaking events every time he fights.It will lengthen his career and his life if he just drops to 145,'YO HOES B,FRANKIE OR MENDES COMIN TO GET YOU.'.

Hear Rogan? praising Brasil as doing more for the sport than any other country,WHATTA DICK THAT GUY IS,delusional chronic smokin idiot.