Sign in to follow this  
Bill H

Pump Boat Rebuild part III

Knowdafish

I'm planning to build a customized giant aquarium using epoxy primer for plywood, can it hold water? How much for a gallon?

You might want to check out some of the plywood aquarium builds on MonsterFishKeepers.com

There are a lot of them posted there with pics and all the details. 

lexus

Respect for BillH with his pump boat projects. Most interesting. Now is the time to materialize my banca dreams. Just a family banca to carry max 10 pax.

Here in Panagsama quite a few diving bancas have outboard engines. 'cause of preventing stealing? Question is how reasonable for the extra cost and other issues?

Actually I sent email to adm Paul cebu (at) livingincebu (dot) com and asked for help to contact BillH for consultation. But no answer. Maybe somebode can help...

My email:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

easy44

I'm using a 20 liter V-8 so I don't think the added weight will be that big an issue,

20 liter?  That's huge!  What kind of engine is that?

woodchopper

a "40 leg caterpillar"?

Matt 71

Hi there i was following your ideas about the pumpboats. Question: do you sell pumpboats? I m looking at one for diving. Thx

Bill H

Hi there i was following your ideas about the pumpboats. Question: do you sell pumpboats? I m looking at one for diving. Thx

Best you PM me.

thebob

Yeah Bill what happened to your Moalboal pump boats?

I don't think Mat 71 can PM you until he has enough posts.

Matt 71

Hi Bill i m new as you know on this side and it is a little....confusing. Is there any chance you can help me out with some infos about buying a boat near Negros. Thx

Btw what means PM me?

thebob

Hi Bill i m new as you know on this side and it is a little....confusing. Is there any chance you can help me out with some infos about buying a boat near Negros. Thx

Btw what means PM me?

PM means Private message, but you need more posts to be able to do that.

Bill H

Btw what means PM me?

PM = Private Message

I can't discuss this with you on the public forum.  Contact Paul and ask him to give you my email address or turn on PM's for you.  Then I'll give you all the help you want.

Yeah Bill what happened to your Moalboal pump boats?

That is a long and probably tragic story which I will post here once it is all over and I know what the ending is.

• Like 1

thebob

That is a long and probably tragic story which I will post here once it is all over and I know what the ending is.

I'll be there next week if you need any help with eyes on the ground.

Bill H

I'll be there next week if you need any help with eyes on the ground.

Thanks Bob, I'll PM you.