Sign in to follow this  
bepresentnow

LEGAL obligations for impregnating a Filipina

Stranded Shipscook

The closest relative is held responsible even to the 4th degree because the government does not want to help.

Yep,same in Germany when it would come to Social Welfare received from the Government. ( i am talking "streetbum" money now, not unemployment money, pensioN "ADD ONS" or other benefits)

They can hold any relative, who earns enough,hold liable to pay some into the pot.

But in due fairness,the closest relative,such as a brother, would need to earn somewhat half a million bucks annualy, before they grab some.

In the Philippines the DSWD can technically force anyone who has any income to contribute down to a level that he would also need DSWD money.

However,that is very seldom the case, as the families here have an intact system of support since ever. A Filipino would maybe moan and complain but seldom would resist to do his part in helping if he can,.

ed villas

Okay, here's one you may or may not be aware of, the age of consent (put simply) in the Philippines is 12.

It is more complicated than that, but if you are 22 and younger, it is not rape to have sex with a 12 year old and you are supposed to have the girl's permission if the girl is under 18!

here is a previous topic/post that should answer some of the questions,

any sexual act or relations w/a CHILD ...yes at 12/13/14 (under 18)is still a CHILD is wrong and illegal

. if you dont get caught or charged here , back in some home countries they will charge you instead.

http://www.livinginc...y-very-careful/

Edited by ed villas

TorJay

any sexual act or relations w/a CHILD ...yes at 12/13/14 (under 18)is still a CHILD is wrong and illegal

. if you dont get caught or charged here , back in some home countries they will charge you instead.

I agree that it is wrong, immoral, and illegal. But, my agreement is based on my WESTERN beliefs as to what is wrong, immoral, and illegal.

I've said it before and I will say it again, we ALL get so bloody pissed off when foereigners come to OUR countries and try to force their beliefs, morals, and laws upon us. So, what business do WE have forcing our values on people in their own country?

• Like 1

Brucewayne

:beatdeadhorse: That conversation was settled a long time ago.

Happynaess

In a view of Norwegian law.

Unless a the Norwegian guy sign a document that accept the child as his own, Authority will never force him to have a DNA test.

A DNA test is required by Authority, before they grant a Norwegian citizenship to the child.

However, then the morality come in. If I was in the situation of having a child, for sure i will support it if it is my flesh and blood.

4000 peso is not more that 100USD a month.

broden
Unless a the Norwegian guy sign a document that accept the child as his own,

wow that kinda sounds like here in the states where you can't sue the government unless they grant you permission to sue them

• Like 1

Davaoeno
I agree that it is wrong, immoral, and illegal.

at 12/13/14 (under 18]

well, lets look at age 17 because thats under age 18 . Wrong and immoral ? depends on the circumstances . If a 17 yr old girl has sex with her 18 year old bf who are we to say that is wrong and immmoral ?

Illegal ? sometimes, not always. Even in Canada [ I dont know about other countries ] you can have sex with a consenting 17 year old girl as long as money is not involved. [ untlil 2-3 years ago it used to be age 14 but they raised it to 16 ]

Legality depends on the legislation in the jurisdiction. Morality depends on the circumstances imho