need help

I need advice .... I am confused if I need to continue my studies or not. "( .

What do you want to study? What schools have you qualified for and applied to? Any higher education is valuable to you and the knowledge you gain can be spread among family members. Education is never a bad thing. Good luck on your decision to continue your studies.

• Like 1

Are you still in college or are you talking about graduate studies? if you're still in college and are thinking of quitting i'd probably say just rough it out and finish. then once youre done you wont have to go back to school ever. i was like that before but now that i'm done and i've been working for years i'm happy i finished my education because now i feel confident enough that i can apply for any job. it's really up to you in the end of course.

jtmwatchbiz

Are you still in college or are you talking about graduate studies? if you're still in college and are thinking of quitting i'd probably say just rough it out and finish. then once youre done you wont have to go back to school ever. i was like that before but now that i'm done and i've been working for years i'm happy i finished my education because now i feel confident enough that i can apply for any job. it's really up to you in the end of course.

good advice and i say continue your studies. by the way...welcome to the forum :)

jtmwatchbiz

I need advice .... I am confused if I need to continue my studies or not. "( .

tell us more about your studies. also, there are many people here who will be more than willing to tutor if you are having difficulties. if that is the problem, just ask for help and by all means stay in school

good advice and i say continue your studies. by the way...welcome to the forum :)

Thanks! Glad someone agreed with me. :)
Balintawak

lol, that didnt say much,, but ye, finnish what you started if you can. So many here cant even affrd to start to study ;)

Mr. Mike

As they say,,,,,,,, study for a line of work, or career that you love, and you will never work a day in your life.

Welcome to the forum! :yahoo:

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • 1 month later...
wondersailor

If you don't do it now thinking you will go back and finish later there's an good chance you never will or be able to and if you do go back you will find it 5 times more difficult. Voice of experience.

shadow

Well if you are confused about such an issue, chances are the answer is "YES"!

Larry in Dumaguete