Sign in to follow this  
dlx_xlb

Where to buy Go Pro Camera in Cebu?

dlx_xlb

I'm looking to buy a Go-Pro Camera...

But I don't know where I can buy one here in Cebu? I eventually found a place in Manila, but I don't know when I'll be there next.

But Where can one be bought in Cebu?

Thanks all!

jusjoseph

I saw one yesterday at Aquamundo Dive shop, Unit 105 Lucky Plaza Bldg North Reclamation, Ouano Ave. Mandaue City. cost was 16000. pesos and change.

David_LivinginTalisay

Google Search is your friend!

For sale » Cameras - Camera Accessories - Lista.ph - A Better Way ...

www.lista.ph/for-sale/cameras-camera-accesories/

Region: Cebu · City: Other. Brandnew & sealed with 1 year international warranty. The HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition is the most advanced GoPro camera yet.

₱ 15,200 · GoPro Hd Hero2 Outdoor Edition

Overview

Published date: May 30, 2012 8:47 am

1759.jpg

Brandnew & sealed with 1 year international warranty.

The HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition is the most advanced GoPro camera yet. Wearable & gear mountable, waterproof to 197′ (60m), capable of capturing professional full 170º wide angle 1080p video and 11 megapixel photos at a rate of 10 photos per second, the HD HERO2 is the world’s most versatile camera. Whether your goal is to capture a great day out with friends or you’re gunning for the cover of a magazine, the HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition can help you nail it and look like a HERO.

Included are mounting accessories you’re most likely to use during outdoor sports like biking, skiing, skating, kayaking and so on.

The HD HERO2- Outdoor Edition is compatible with all GoPro expansion accessories and BacPacs™, including the Wi-Fi BacPac and Wi-Fi Remote (coming soon)..

What’s Included:

1 11MP HD HERO2 Camera

1 Waterproof Housing (197′ / 60m)

1 HD Skeleton Backdoor

1 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery

1 USB Cable

1 Vented Helmet Strap

1 Head Strap

2 Curved Surface Adhesive Mounts

2 Flat Surface Adhesive Mounts

1 Three-Way Pivot Arm

Assorted Mounting Hardware

(SD card not included in all GoPro packages.)

See also from Google Search hit:-

http://www.istorya.n...a</strong>.html

GoPro Camera

This is a discussion on GoPro Camera within the Photography Equipment & Accessories forums, part of the Consumer Electronics category; anyone selling their GoPro? complete kit... no scratches... please PM me....

Re: GoPro Camera

hi sir. if you opt for a new one, we are carrying all of their product/s and accessories. here's the link;

thanks,

newlogoicon.jpg

A.S. Fortuna St., Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu

(in between Volvo and Hyundai Cebu)

0922-85-MACYS / 0922-85-62297 / 418-1008

eMail:

FB: Macys Camera Shop

Business hours: 10am-8pm (Monday - Saturday)

VisaMCAmexLogo_small.jpg

Credit Card Payments accepted!!!
thumbsup.gif

If you want to consider /compare with CONTOUR, then Motoworld.ph stock these!

motoworld_header_logo.jpg

ContourGPS is the model I would go for

view_product_10.jpgContour GPS Camera view_product_14.jpg

• GPS Tracking
  • 1920 x 1080/30p HD Video
  • microSD Card Slot
  • 5MP CMOS Sensor
  • Fixed Focus Lens
  • 5MP Still Image Capture
  • Storytelling Editing Software
  • Hands-Free Recording with TRail System
  • Software Mac and PC Compatible

If/when I have the money, I will seriously consider the ContourGPS Camera rather than the GoPro, for the following reasons:-

• Built in GPS (the video is synchronised to GPS Track log so one can superimpose a Map showing where the Video is being filmed)
  • Smart Phone WiFi Link ( iPad and Android phones) provide wireless viewfinder and Camera Controls.
  • Contour GPS Angle of View (135°) is not as 'extreme', as that of the GoPro (170° Angle of View is too much 'Fish Eye' distortion I feel)

mobile.jpg

With the new Bluetooth® capability of the ContourGPS we've made it possible to check your angle on a smartphone screen before dropping in or taking off. The Contour App creates a wireless handheld viewfinder that enables you to align your shot to make sure you have the right angle and eliminate guesswork. Made for both iOS and Android, the ContourGPS connection also allows users to tweak settings via phone on the hill or at home. Learn more

gps_camera.jpg

Adding GPS Track Map to Helmet-cam Videos

in Vehicles, Driving & Licensing Information

Started by David_LivinginTalisay, 27 May 2012

Edited by David_LivinginTalisay

lexus

GoPro is waterproof. Contour is not. Reazon ´nough to go for GoPro. In this climate. And underwater.

David_LivinginTalisay

GoPro is waterproof. Contour is not. Reazon ´nough to go for GoPro. In this climate. And underwater.

Think you will find the GoPro Camera is not itself waterproof! It is the Waterproof Housing that enables it to be used underwater!

Depends on which 'Contour' you want to buy?

ContourRoam Camera is waterproof to 1m (without any case) so will keep rain and humidity out for sure, but limited use from snapping underwater, unless only snorkling.

There is however a waterproof Case for ContourRoam and inlcuded in ContourRoam Watersports version, like there is a Waterproof Case for GoPro.

waterproof.jpg?1344032236

Waterproof

No need to worry about your camera surviving your next big water adventure, the ContourROAM is waterproof to one meter. A sealed gasket protects the camera's insides, allowing you to catch the action under water or in the rain, sleet, or snow.

For full submersion sports, such as scuba diving or wakeboarding the ContourROAM Waterproof Case provides totally dryness up to 60 meters beneath the surface.

Contour+ Waterproof Case

5.jpg

ContourGPS Waterproof Case

1%2814%29.jpg

ContourROAM Waterproof Case

2-325-200.jpg

ContourRoam (waterproof to 1m with no additional case)

roam1.jpeg

roam1.jpegroam2.jpegroam3.jpegroam4.jpeg

ContourROAM

The ContourROAM is the ideal camera for a fun and easy experience capturing your adventures anywhere life takes you. Just slide the record switch and you're instantly filming beautiful HD video. The award-winning design is tough, compact, waterproof to one meter, and versatile which means you can use your ContourROAM anywhere, anytime and capture all the action you want.

Compare Cameras

What's in the box

• ContourROAM Camera
  • Rotating Surface Mount
  • Profile Mount
  • USB Cable

Find a Retailer ›

325-200-1.jpg300-225-2.jpg

325-200-3.jpg

ContourROAM Watersports

The ContourROAM Watersports Kit is the all-in-one package that contains everything you need to capture beautiful action video while engaged in your favorite water-based sport. It includes the easy to use ContourROAM, a Surfboard Mount, and the ContourROAM Waterproof Case. It provides the perfect combination of camera plus accessories to capture your water adventure in action – anywhere, anytime.

Compare Cameras

What's in the box

• ContourROAM Camera
  • ContourROAM Waterproof Case
  • Surfboard Mount
  • USB Cable

Find a Retailer ›

Edited by David_LivinginTalisay

aimini

Hey, I saw actually a Go Pro at SM department store, just last week.

I was confused first since my friend had bought his in Manila, at a store he first had to find for 3 hours... and said that was the only place in the PHilippines where he could buy it.

But yea, I guess they sell them now here in Cebu too. So try to check it out at the departmentstore SM ;)

digiteye

I have a GoPro. PM me.

johnboy999
If you want to consider /compare with CONTOUR, then Motoworld.ph stock these! ContourGPS is the model I would go for

I went to the Motoworld store in Lahug and they didn't stock it, so I emailed the head office. This is their response....

Greetings from Motoworld!

ContourGPS (php 18,000)will and is no longer available. However we suggest ContourRoam amounting to php. 11,000.00 Thank you

Please visit us http://www.facebook.com/mworldph for the latest updates and promo! Don’t forget to like our page!

Have a safe and fun ride!

Jeff