Brandon Vera / Shogun Rua - Sunday

Beserker101

Beserker101

I was totally impressed with Vera, who would of knocked out Shogun, if Rua stayed on his feet - as he was rocked. I have never seen Shogun looking for a takedown so badly, and I am sure this surprised Vera as well. In my opinion, Shogun is entering the too many concussions, slow down phase of his career, and a rematch with Jones is beyond silly.

I'f I were Machida, I would want to avenge the 1st round KO loss to Shogun @ UFC 113, .. two losses to Jon Jones finishes Machida's run at the lhw title,

... he should pray to the mma-godz that Hendo ko's Jones -

Beserker101

I dont know? these were west coast of the USA fights.I was expecting a later start time,maybe bein on Fox had somethin to do w/it?Fox wanted a prime-time MMA battle? BUT,at nine AM here,Lauzon was gettin in the ring in L.A....thats SIX PM Saturday night in L.A.,yes?n e way...

Machida is the guy who can beat Jones, if Jones can be beat ,right now.The right-cross he put Bader to sleep with would have put Jones lights out too! Whoever it is that does put Jones lights out,I want to see it.I would not be doin the PPV in the states for these fights.In the states a VPN and mmashare.com has these fights as they are being fought or shortly thereafter.

Bader is done .. guillotined by Ortiz & Jones, ko'd by Machida . At this point in his career, he's fighting for a paycheck -

Beserker101

UFC news & up-coming matches :

Rory MacDonald pulled out of his fight w/ BJ Penn @ 152 (Sept 22) due to a severe cut to his forehead sustained while training, BJ vs TBA now -

... Luiz Cane, Palhares, & Camozzi withdrew from 150 (Aug 11) w/ injuries, Tavares vs Hallman moved to 151 .

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (Big Nog) returns vs TBA @ 153/ Brazil -

#151 (Vegas)

Koscheck vs Ellenberger

Siver vs Yagin

#152 (Canada)

Bisping vs Stann (co-main)

Pokrajac vs Magalhaes

UFC on Fuel 5 (Sept 22/ England)

Struve vs Miocic (main)

Hardy vs Sadollah (co-main)

Che Mills vs Bang Ludwig

UFC on FX (October 5th/ Indianapolis)

Bigfoot vs Browne

Meathead vs Broughton

#153 (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)

Vitor Belfort vs Belcher (co-main)

Rampage vs Teixeira

UFC on Fuel 6 (Macau, China)

Cung Le vs Rich Franklin

Stungun vs Paulo Thiago

UFC 154 (Montreal)

Georges St Pierre vs Carlos Condit (welterweight title unification-bout)

Kampmann vs Hendricks (co-main)

Schaub vs Lavar Johnson