trip to Hong Kong and passport for Filipina

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

I think you mean pre-marriage seminar? Cenomar is census of marriage which the wife needs to get from NSO.....

CENOMAR means "Certificate of No Marriage" basically a certificate of singleness (at least in the Philippines). If the person hasn't been married the NSO issues a CENOMAR if there is a marriage on file then a Certificate of Marriage is issued.

All of this will be interesting for my wife's twin sister when her time comes. They have nearly identical maiden names, there is one letter differentiating their first names. (I know, what were mom and dad thinking?) and of course they have the same DOB. And they are for the most part identical physically. Lets just say they could use eachother's passports and nobody would be the wiser.

Edited by Monsoon
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• Monsoon

• jusjoseph

• spooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regardless of how you feel about Disneyland, your girl will love it (provided you don't ruin it for her by bitching the whole time you are there). I'm guessing that when you went to Disney World when

I have seen promos like the one Davaoeno linked before, on the web and in travel agents, the price seemed to me, to be plenty cheaper than you can get if you organized everything yourself. Like I said

getting a passport here in Davao, including an agency rush fee was 1800 pesos. It took 15 days. There is a list of required docs- birth cert, baptismal cert, possibly NBI clearance but possibly not

dc3driver

My wife & I flew to Hong Kong a couple of months ago from Cebu. No problems going either way, just the normal international departure tax.

• 3 weeks later...

This CFO stuff has been worrying me but happy to report my gf has justed texted me as she boarded her flight from Manila to Melbourne for her first visit to Australia. She said "only a little question" at passport control.

Will get the full story when she arrives.

She is 19, a uni student and travelling alone to visit an evil foreigner so have definately had some sleepless nights worrying.

Now I just get to spend 2 weeks showing her Melbourne.

Davaoeno

This CFO stuff has been worrying me but happy to report my gf has justed texted me as she boarded her flight from Manila to Melbourne for her first visit to Australia. She said "only a little question" at passport control.

Will get the full story when she arrives.

She is 19, a uni student and travelling alone to visit an evil foreigner so have definately had some sleepless nights worrying.

Now I just get to spend 2 weeks showing her Melbourne.

probably not near as many sleepless nights as she has had !! :yahoo:

She said she just got asked if she had any relatives in Australia and where was she studying when she went thru passport control in manila.

No questions in Melbourne