Sign in to follow this  
TorJay

Yahoo Messenger Webcam Issue

TorJay

When chatting with my girlfriend in YM cam-to-cam lately her cam video will suddenly switch to MY video. I then will have two open video windows of myself. I thought that if I close her cam and she re-invites me the problem will be solved. Not so. I see her for about 30 seconds and then it switches back to me.

I have never had this issue with YM before and cannot find a solution on the internet.

Anyone have a solution?

By the way, we do use Skype IF she can access it but the issue does not occur there.

Happened about a month ago then stopped. Started again yesterday.

No effect on the system per se, just ym video.

Windows Vista Ultimate

Dell Latitude E6500 laptop.

Thanks.

lazydays

I think it's a Yahoo issue, i've noticed problems with Yahoo messenger since Microsoft took them over, they are probably doing lots of tinkering.

jtmwatchbiz

it's partly my fault and i'll try to stay off yahoo for a while so you lesser men can have your small fun. when i show my manhood on cam to the chickadees the system gets stressed out by the enormous video feed demand

• Like 1

Stranded Shipscook

When chatting with my girlfriend in YM cam-to-cam lately her cam video will suddenly switch to MY video. I then will have two open video windows of myself. I thought that if I close her cam and she re-invites me the problem will be solved. Not so. I see her for about 30 seconds and then it switches back to me.

I have never had this issue with YM before and cannot find a solution on the internet.

Anyone have a solution?

By the way, we do use Skype IF she can access it but the issue does not occur there.

Happened about a month ago then stopped. Started again yesterday.

No effect on the system per se, just ym video.

Windows Vista Ultimate

Dell Latitude E6500 laptop.

Thanks.

Same happened with my Wife Acer aspire4710 laptop running on Vista on and off for a while. After one "updates" itgoesaway to reoccure again after a while then.

Constant nuisance.

She changed to Linux Ubuntu and all (A L L) her Laptop problems disappeared forever.

Brucewayne

Remove Yahoo Messenger, then install Yahoo Messenger 10.

That should solve the problem.

udonthani

why bother with webcam, when it's a girl you've knobbed already. There's no point. You know what they look like.

• Like 1

udonthani

I'm through to some bird now, who is a Lutopan cyber cafe. The picture is quite good quality, and I even recognise which cyber cafe it is. It's the one, opposite and just a bit down from where the vhires bound for Cebu city leave from Lutopan.

udonthani

this one needs a haircut really badly. Ridiculous.

TorJay

why bother with webcam, when it's a girl you've knobbed already. There's no point. You know what they look like.

Whippy (I think that's what they call you here), how do you know if I "knobbed" her or not? Regardless, she is not some tramp as you seem to insinuate. She is my girlfriend. I did not appreciate your comment.

• Like 2

broden

before this goes any further for no reason lets let that part of this conversation fade in to the past

• Like 2