Taking Single Filipina to Hong Kong – Her first time out-of-country

lifeisgood

the sight of sixty something guys, with twenty something girls is just not normal, at least not in public. away from brothels and prostitution places.

it is not normal, anywhere in the world. Not anywhere.

it's just a national embarrassment, to the Philippines. Airports are one of the few, prestigious pieces of infrastructure that the Philippines has. There's international traffic. And yet within them, any random passing observer can see this kind of comedy, being enacted. Of course, the sixty something pervs with the twenty something girls, are just going to call them prudes, and killjoys, they 'don't understand' when what the Filipinos are actually concerned about, is the visible disgrace, for all to see, in not just the brothels, but even the international airports, of their nation.

You're in your 50's, right?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• littlePP

• udonthani

• For Real

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe he isn't looking for a banquet because he already has his favorite food with him. Your question is like asking a guy why he would take his wife on vacation with him when there are already plenty

you prolly will if you spell it that way on the forms

Ian?   Is this the predatory look you are talking about?   Oh, sorry, you meant the old men with that look.   Apologies.

littlePP

the sight of sixty something guys, with twenty something girls is just not normal, at least not in public. away from brothels and prostitution places.

it is not normal, anywhere in the world. Not anywhere.

it's just a national embarrassment, to the Philippines. Airports are one of the few, prestigious pieces of infrastructure that the Philippines has. There's international traffic. And yet within them, any random passing observer can see this kind of comedy, being enacted. Of course, the sixty something pervs with the twenty something girls, are just going to call them prudes, and killjoys, they 'don't understand' when what the Filipinos are actually concerned about, is the visible disgrace, for all to see, in not just the brothels, but even the international airports, of their nation.

I was under the assumption that talking age difference was taboo on this web site?

Either way, as it does not matter to me, I'm still not sure how you managed to go from a guy with a gf going to hong kong into, older foreign men and younger woman?

As I said in a previous post, you are all over the place when you post.

Some poster said, leave your GF in the Philippines and do Thai girls, headshot said correctly this is odd as it's his GF and they are going on a vacation, and now you are griping about age differences at airports. :stooges:

Davaoeno

I do agree that some couples stick out like sore thumbs . Many times it is because the guy has a somewhat predatory look [ please dont ask me to describe it because i dont know how], and are with women who seem very much to be in a submissive state to them, [ the guys barking orders and being totally in control of all decisions] or they are with women who are not only much younger, but seem to be from a much different social class . Sometimes the clothes gives it away , but mostly the demeanor.

However, not all couples with a large age difference are that strange looking . Altho I am 65, and my gf is soon to be 29 [ we have been together for 4 years and have a 2 year old son] , we are obviously very much a couple - a couple who communicates easily , jokes around with each other, gives each other a hard time, discusses things together etc.

We travel a fair bit, but always dress reasonably classily [ especially her- i am much more casual, but would never travel wearing a wife beater shirt etc ]. She never goes out without asking me first if i think she looks fine [ and not too slutty ]. She takes care to apply makeup so she doesnt look like a tart.

I do have one small pleasure that I like to indulge in - whenever I do see anyone giving us the eye I go out of my way to give them a big " hi there ! ', or a big smile. Most of the time i find that that changes the 'look' into a smile . Sometimes of course you just cant win, but usually i find that reaction comes from filipinos who look down on their own as much as on me . This is very much a class conscious country.

But overall when we travel I found little bad reaction to our partnership.

Edited by Davaoeno
Davaoeno
and now you are griping about age differences at airports

I see NO evidence of griping by Udonthani , only observation. Your post seems to be more intent on causing problems than talking about anything relevant. Perhaps you would find another thread more to your liking ?

• Like 1
littlePP

I see NO evidence of griping by Udonthani , only observation. Your post seems to be more intent on causing problems than talking about anything relevant. Perhaps you would find another thread more to your liking ?

I see plenty of griping Ian, on a subject that is not allowed to be talked about.

Nor, does it have anything to do with the original topic, so again, while it is most enjoyable watching your superhero defense if U, please do tell what it has to do with the original post. :dance:

littlePP

I do agree that some couples stick out like sore thumbs . Many times it is because the guy has a somewhat predatory look [ please dont ask me to describe it because i dont know how], and are with women who seem very much to be in a submissive state to them, [ the guys barking orders and being totally in control of all decisions] or they are with women who are not only much younger, but seem to be from a much different social class . Sometimes the clothes gives it away , but mostly the demeanor.

However, not all couples with a large age difference are that strange looking . Altho I am 65, and my gf is soon to be 29 [ we have been together for 4 years and have a 2 year old son] , we are obviously very much a couple - a couple who communicates easily , jokes around with each other, gives each other a hard time, discusses things together etc.

We travel a fair bit, but always dress reasonably classily [ especially her- i am much more casual, but would never travel wearing a wife beater shirt etc ]. She never goes out without asking me first if i think she looks fine [ and not too slutty ]. She takes care to apply makeup so she doesnt look like a tart.

I do have one small pleasure that I like to indulge in - whenever I do see anyone giving us the eye I go out of my way to give them a big " hi there ! ', or a big smile. Most of the time i find that that changes the 'look' into a smile . Sometimes of course you just cant win, but usually i find that reaction comes from filipinos who look down on their own as much as on me . This is very much a class conscious country.

But overall when we travel I found little bad reaction to our partnership.

young-woman-old-man.jpg

Ian?

Is this the predatory look you are talking about?

Oh, sorry, you meant the old men with that look.

Apologies. :cheers:

• Like 3
Davaoeno

I see plenty of griping Ian, on a subject that is not allowed to be talked about.

Nor, does it have anything to do with the original topic, so again, while it is most enjoyable watching your superhero defense if U, please do tell what it has to do with the original post. :dance:

You are correct - on rereading his post he was griping. But not about it happening- but how it is seen by others. My appologies. But I do deny defending Udonthani- i was just correcting what i saw [ wrongly i admit] as your interpretation of his remarks.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

Ok - lets stop this right now !!! Two posts with appologies in a row is just so- so un-Linc like !! Lets not set any dangerous precedents here !

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 1
littlePP

You are correct - on rereading his post he was griping. But not about it happening- but how it is seen by others. My appologies. But I do deny defending Udonthani- i was just correcting what i saw [ wrongly i admit] as your interpretation of his remarks.

We just might do a lunch together yet. :cheers:

Davaoeno

We just might do a lunch together yet. :cheers:

of course. In fact I have an opening on sept 3 2026 !! :ROFLMAO:

Re your confusion over the rules . Yes, certain things are not to be discussed - and that is because those things often bring out a lot of emotion in people , and often end in a blood fest . So the rules arent in place to avoid those topics as much as they are to stop the fighting . however, and this is one thing that i really like about this forum, is that the admins and mods often give a fair bit of latitude to people [ even as relates to the banned topics ], and as long as we discuss those things in a reasonable and unemotional manner they allow us to continue on with the discussion. So technically you are right, but if you will quit drawing attention to it we might be allowed to continue for awhile !! lol

For Real

Any advice to couples wishing not to be stopped in every airport they pass is good. I am not sure how some people can paint such big targets on themselves without trying

Edited by For Real
  • Like 2
littlePP

of course. In fact I have an opening on sept 3 2026 !! :ROFLMAO:

Re your confusion over the rules . Yes, certain things are not to be discussed - and that is because those things often bring out a lot of emotion in people , and often end in a blood fest . So the rules arent in place to avoid those topics as much as they are to stop the fighting . however, and this is one thing that i really like about this forum, is that the admins and mods often give a fair bit of latitude to people [ even as relates to the banned topics ], and as long as we discuss those things in a reasonable and unemotional manner they allow us to continue on with the discussion. So technically you are right, but if you will quit drawing attention to it we might be allowed to continue for awhile !! lol

Well, age difference is not a concern of me, if legal. You can thread it, pin it, chat about it, debate it, dream about it - no matter to me and personally, I am all for it. :dance:

My oddity, aside from my ability to achieve multiple orgasms - I had 4 last month, was U branching it to age when age difference had nothing to do with a honk kong vacation as the topic, and was wondering why we're on looks old men get at airports with their young partners?

Edited by littlePP
AlooGobi

Your "probably" is not quite right either !!!

your prolly right about that!!!!!

For Real

My oddity, aside from my ability to achieve multiple orgasms - I had 4 last month, was U branching it to age when age difference had nothing to do with a honk kong vacation as the topic, and was wondering why we're on looks old men get at airports with their young partners?

A tip for your oddity...use both hands or you will end up with RSI.

Regarding your passage of way at the airport immigration

1) If you have shifty eyes train yourself to stare at the immigration officers third eye.

2) If your girlfriend looks like your daughter or grand daughter (hint: if you have children older than your girlfriend - the immigration officials are trained to notice certain patterns) then get her a shirt that says my dad is the greatest- or better still - get her ditch the midriff t shirt & jeans in favour of a nice long dress & have you hair professionally dyed & work on achieving the good looks of Steve Botox - Coconuts & Guyabana is cheap so no excuses.

3) If your girlfriend has clean passport - dirty it up

• Like 1
udonthani

You're in your 50's, right?

44. But I've been coming to the Philippines since I was 33. What this means is that in my case, the age gap with the girls is gradually widening. Last November I met a girl's dad who was just a few weeks younger than me, the girl was 21. That had never happened before.