Sign in to follow this  
mangrove

Rash Guard / Shirt for kids and adults w UV Protection

mangrove

Hi. Was wondering where to find a surf or dive shop in Cebu City where you can get rash shirts. Heard there was one in Robinsons and maybe Ayala or SM? It's been close on 5 years since was last in Cebu so I'm not sure if they'd still be there.

hopefully someone knows where they stock kids rash guards too.

As an aside, I was hoping moalboal's coral is still intact? OK, thanks upfront.

Paul

jusjoseph

Rash guards are available all over. Personally saw them at Ayala mall at Robinsons, also available at local dive shops like dive asia in mandaue and aqua adventure near fuente.

bepresentnow

Try to shops across from the globe store in Ayala, there's also all kinds of sporting goods store around there as well, speedo, nike, etc. I forgot the name but that store is big, has bicycle and other gears in there.

britash

In SM you can get in; Reef, Quicksilver and probably Toby sports. In Ayala; Reef, Stoked and Chris sports..

ohlive

There's this site that I checked out last week and apparently they ship to Cebu as well. it's a pretty cool local shopping site, check it out. I looked through almost all the categories to see what items they had to offer, even for men, and I came across some cute rash guards and swim shirts. Just thought that maybe you'd want to take a look. You never know, you might find more stuff. :)