No Pacquiao/ Bradley Rematch ?

Beserker101

Beserker101

This was an easy prediction considering the PPV that would be generated by Mexican fans wanting revenge for #3 .

Bradley/ Pacquiao 2 would be another 12rds of powder-puffs trying to out-point each other, so its easy to

understand why there is no demand for a rematch .

Conversely, Marquez is an aggressive power-puncher that habitually moves forward while throwing combinations,

... and many boxing fans believe Marquez won the 3rd fight last November .

http://www.mmamania....-rematch-boxing

http://www.badleftho...hbo-boxing-news

Wombat No More

Personally, while I like to watch a good fight, I have been mainly turned off boxing for some decades because of the apparent and often, blatant cheating by judges, to get results for a billed top fighter... If I've seen plenty, then you have too. Pacquiao did more than enough to win the last lack lustre fight but was blatantly cheated. I just don't give a shit for all the posturing this cheating involves and the parading of a world champion who has no right to be there...

I saw a top ranking contender, a few short years ago, in a US fight where he fought a virtually unknown Irish fighter. the Irishman took this top guy apart, easily winning almost every round and pounded the shit out of the black American guy over 10 rounds. The Irishman lost in a unanimous decision. Obviously it would cost the powers behind boxing, too much money to have their top contender fall by the wayside.

Same thing exactly even more years ago in Australia. The Aussie champion and top contender to challenge for a world title, fights a totally unknown Filipino fighter. The Filipino easily won the fight, smashing shit out of this little arrogant Aussie in every single round. The Filipino lost... They are all fecking cheats and the sport is destructed from within for mine...

• Like 2
liquido

With Boxing being so tarnished they nede to come up with another way for judging fights..

Beserker101

Personally, while I like to watch a good fight, I have been mainly turned off boxing for some decades because of the apparent and often, blatant cheating by judges, to get results for a billed top fighter... If I've seen plenty, then you have too. Pacquiao did more than enough to win the last lack lustre fight but was blatantly cheated. I just don't give a shit for all the posturing this cheating involves and the parading of a world champion who has no right to be there...

There is no percentage in leaving the decision (especially in a championship match) to the judges, everybody loses imo .

Fighters today adopt a conservative style of engagement after winning the belt, they simply have an overwhelming fear of defeat -

I saw a top ranking contender, a few short years ago, in a US fight where he fought a virtually unknown Irish fighter. the Irishman took this top guy apart, easily winning almost every round and pounded the shit out of the black American guy over 10 rounds. The Irishman lost in a unanimous decision. Obviously it would cost the powers behind boxing, too much money to have their top contender fall by the wayside.

Its the State Athletic Commission that appoints boxing judges & like all political entities, they have an agenda ,

... the sanctioning bodies (WBO, IBF etc) and promoters have the option of selecting location & terms ,

so already there's 3 chefs stirring the pot = mucho corruption -

Same thing exactly even more years ago in Australia. The Aussie champion and top contender to challenge for a world title, fights a totally unknown Filipino fighter. The Filipino easily won the fight, smashing shit out of this little arrogant Aussie in every single round. The Filipino lost... They are all fecking cheats and the sport is destructed from within for mine...

This is why the UFC has become more popular, > less decisions & more bloody unconsciousness -

ufc-ketchup-009.jpg