Scanner Or Ground Penetrating Radar Needed In Bohol

Hi Everyone.

I and my fiance' have a rice farm on Bohol. I won't take you through the story but, long story short, I need a scanner or ground penetrating radar for a specific spot. It would only take an hour or so to do what I need done. Does anyone know of someone that could, for a fee, scan a spot just outside of Ubay for us?

Or...does anyone have a scanner for sale that wouldn't be crazy expensive?

Thank You

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broden

• boholman

• smokey

• mikejwoodnz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yet one more story of buried Japanese gold ?

i hope you find what you want. and i hope the posts bumping this thread will help .   but you can't put a box in front of this group and say please don't look in the box

DB Cooper is still alive.  I agree with Cipro, guys with shovels. Make sure you specifiy 'with' and 'functional' in regards to the shovels. Of course, if it is the Japanese gold thing, perhaps you

senseless

I'm kind of interested in the story if you have time.

I doubt you will be able to find something like that in the philippines.

Davaoeno

• Like 2
Cipro

Hi Everyone.

I and my fiance' have a rice farm on Bohol. I won't take you through the story but, long story short, I need a scanner or ground penetrating radar for a specific spot. It would only take an hour or so to do what I need done. Does anyone know of someone that could, for a fee, scan a spot just outside of Ubay for us?

Thank You

Half-dozen guys with shovels?

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

they found amelia earhart

so that whittled it down to jimmy hoffa or d.b.cooper

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Hi Everyone.

Thank You

i hope you find what you want. and i hope the posts bumping this thread will help .

but you can't put a box in front of this group and say

please don't look in the box

• Like 2
mikejwoodnz

Your Carabao is missing ?

• Like 1
SkyMan
d.b.cooper
DB Cooper is still alive.

I agree with Cipro, guys with shovels. Make sure you specifiy 'with' and 'functional' in regards to the shovels. Of course, if it is the Japanese gold thing, perhaps you want to do the digging yourself. At night. During a full moon. Maybe build a dirt floor garage over the site first.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 2

Ok Ok Ok...now you know why I didn't "tell the story". I know there's a million of them out there. But if you have seen what I've seen and heard what I've heard I don't think you would laugh; well, at least so hard. I don't know if one could be more skeptical than I was.

There has been documented cases very close by. Again, I won't take you through the story but suffice it to say that if you were me that you might well feel it is worth-while to explore the possiblity.

When the Korean chooper that wanted to excavate the site landed on the farm many years ago (the same Korean engineering firm that found the gold nearby while building a bridge and stole it from the towns-people (article was in The Bohol Chronicle - 1/23/11. I tried to attach the link but for some reason it's off-line) the locals all came out with, yep, shovels. The dug until they hit a concrete slab. So...sorry...shovels have been tried but good imput anyway.

Should I take it that all that's available with this group in Cebu is a carabao and an x-ray machine? Hmmm...maybe if I got a cart I could have the carabao deliver it to the site. Will they let it on the fast ferry?

Thanks for the humor...

Mike

mikejwoodnz

so what's the problem ? concrete slabs are finite - right ? - dig down to it and access the situation.

USMC-Retired

Personally get a metal detector and go for it. It will cover just as much ground and if it has only been a rice field then there probably is not much metal in the ground.

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

i like the idea of putting a floorless building over the spot then going all great escape on it

just have the family sing loudly to cover the sound of the pickax

and have a good system in place to keep eyes all over the compound for the goons

• Like 1

http://www.yamashitatreasures.com/pixpage.html

mAAYONG Gabii people.. I want the person who said that "our carabao is missing" will read this site. If you are living here in the Philippines you should know our history. I'm sorry Mr. that looks like a carabao on his photo. Please read more about our history and culture ok.

Cora