Sign in to follow this  
Bill H

Where To Stay In Toledo?

David_LivinginTalisay

Thanks for the Tip, David, done that and now wait for the Postcard.

You welcome Guenther.

I must have a GTR in that area some time, to plot GPS Tack log, to then show, where that track goes straight ahead, instead of turning left for your place. Currently just a left bend, rather than an intersection.

• Like 1

KeithAngel

Montessouri School is now closed and relocated, new landmark is the dirtroad next to EFB Church.

Or Davids Map.

closed where did it go? the buildins are an opportunity waiting to happen

Edited by KeithAngel

thebob

You welcome Guenther.

I must have a GTR in that area some time, to plot GPS Tack log, to then show, where that track goes straight ahead, instead of turning left for your place. Currently just a left bend, rather than an intersection.

I was using the google map on my iPhone. There just wasn't a turning off the main road anywhere near the indicated one. I had really bad reception along there. It was getting dark and the traffic was nasty.

I stopped and asked a few people but nobody seemed to know where it was. When I found the sailors cabin, it didn't seem worthwhile searching anymore. Even the sailors cabin place was all closed up and the lights were out. It took a while to get them to open the door and it was only 7 in the evening.

udonthani

that's very unusual for Sailor's, more than a few times I've turned up there at like 2-3am and never had any problem getting in. The door is almost never even locked. I always used to just push it open, with the front wheel of the motorbike and the guy would give me the key to the room inside, without me needing to get off the bike.

passers-by won't know where Guenther's place is. Best way to remember where the turnoff is that's it's about fifty meters past the Coco Bay resort sign, on the right.

Stranded Shipscook

I was using the google map on my iPhone. There just wasn't a turning off the main road anywhere near the indicated one. I had really bad reception along there. It was getting dark and the traffic was nasty.

I stopped and asked a few people but nobody seemed to know where it was. When I found the sailors cabin, it didn't seem worthwhile searching anymore. Even the sailors cabin place was all closed up and the lights were out. It took a while to get them to open the door and it was only 7 in the evening.

Peter would know it, as well as 'naldo" or the other staff there. And they got my phone number.

Well, now with the Buanoy outlet one could definitely find that one.

When i finished all furnitures (had to make additional ones now, it "took off" faster than expected ,i will post some photo's.

Thats next week i guess.( i do them myself, thats faster and maybe even better, but definitely cheaper, (lol), and it keeps me "fit")

Still waiting for my "Garden tables" and refrigerators from Coca Cola though. Well, its only a year since i "applied".

freespirit

Days Hotel just opened there. Right in the middle of the city.

• Like 1