Mark Muñoz / Chris Weidman - Thursday 7/12

Beserker101

Beserker101

ya know I missed it too,dang,flippin blackout !

sorry bro, thought you had the stream > flawless here in Cebu ,

... use this next time its not available on TV or Cable -

http://www.tvembed.com/

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beserker101

• WONINTWO

• littlePP

• Cuda

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you like the sport check out this documentary on how these guys get started. Ignore the bad ratings, it's based on only a few reviews, I liked it a lot.

I knew this was going to happen,Munoz looked slow,old,out-of-shape and had nothing in the way of an answer for Weidman.Weidman has Matt Serra coaching him and the guy is TOP-NOTCH and he's the last gu

Hence the free event on a Wedensday night - lol , Munoz coming back from elbow surgery & 8 month layoff could get his ass handed to him by Weidman , undefeated w/ good wins over Maia & Lawl

WONINTWO
thought you had the stream

wow,thanks!!! I just saw it on-line,dailymotion.com I think.that was just a brutal 5 shots,OMG!!! Woodley fell forward on his knees after it and looked like he just wanted to die.the Rockold fight was a snooze....did you see the old guy in the corner of Woodley and Rockold? he is the guy who is at the prepping station b4 all the UFC cards,yes?Who is that guy? Zuffa's cousin or something?

Beserker101

wow,thanks!!! I just saw it on-line,dailymotion.com I think.that was just a brutal 5 shots,OMG!!! Woodley fell forward on his knees after it and looked like he just wanted to die.the Rockold fight was a snooze....did you see the old guy in the corner of Woodley and Rockold? he is the guy who is at the prepping station b4 all the UFC cards,yes?Who is that guy? Zuffa's cousin or something?

Rockhold & Kennedy sucked, that type of performance won't make it in the UFC .

I will be looking for Monsoon Larkin to debut in the UFC middleweight division very soon -

The old guy is the legendary cut-man Jacob "Stitch" Duran, the UFC owns Strikeforce ...

so Stitch gets dual duties -

Stitch+shirt+front.jpg