Mark Muñoz / Chris Weidman - Thursday 7/12

Beserker101

WONINTWO
Weidman brutalizes

I knew this was going to happen,Munoz looked slow,old,out-of-shape and had nothing in the way of an answer for Weidman.Weidman has Matt Serra coaching him and the guy is TOP-NOTCH and he's the last guy to beat GSP.Belcher will be a good test for Weidman,Silva should retire before he gets hurt.

Silva was lucky Sonnen fell down.Weidman,Belcher won't.Silva is 37 and RICH,these guys are younger and HUNGRY!

• Like 2
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beserker101

• WONINTWO

• littlePP

• Cuda

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you like the sport check out this documentary on how these guys get started. Ignore the bad ratings, it's based on only a few reviews, I liked it a lot.

I knew this was going to happen,Munoz looked slow,old,out-of-shape and had nothing in the way of an answer for Weidman.Weidman has Matt Serra coaching him and the guy is TOP-NOTCH and he's the last gu

Hence the free event on a Wedensday night - lol , Munoz coming back from elbow surgery & 8 month layoff could get his ass handed to him by Weidman , undefeated w/ good wins over Maia & Lawl

WONINTWO

The only thing about Weidman,he is not a killer! Like Vitor or Wanderlai even Belcher(laughin at Palhares after the fight,LOL!). When he was gettin emotional after the fight....not a good sign!Bisping is hot garbage,Cung Le is ancient.Although Tim Boetsch(fighting Lombard next week?) is not mentioned above,Bisping did not want to fight him and at 185 lbs.,I like his chances.Okami is still around too!Nate the great Marquardt is fighting for the strikeforce middleweight belt this weekend,if he doesn't piss pure testosterone!

littlePP

The only thing about Weidman,he is not a killer! Like Vitor or Wanderlai even Belcher(laughin at Palhares after the fight,LOL!). When he was gettin emotional after the fight....not a good sign!Bisping is hot garbage,Cung Le is ancient.Although Tim Boetsch(fighting Lombard next week?) is not mentioned above,Bisping did not want to fight him and at 185 lbs.,I like his chances.Okami is still around too!Nate the great Marquardt is fighting for the strikeforce middleweight belt this weekend,if he doesn't piss pure testosterone!

I'm not sure where you are going with this, but I can post up numerous MMA fighters who were emotional and cried after wins, and many of them of course badass champions who might even be able to beat myself if I had any energy left after pulling up spandex shorts over my fat legs.

Having emotion is certainly not a weakness after a fight.

Now, if the fighter was in a corner crying in fear before the fight, that might not be a good sign, and he might need the ghost of General Patton slapping him into reality.

• Like 1
littlePP

Mark-Munoz-vs-Chris-Weidman-UFC-Fuel-4_7314.jpg

If Josh Rosenthal allowed a few more strikes, Weidman might of been a killer, sort of like, a real killer.

That was some BRUTAL pound after mark was already out and not defending, and leaking blood like my 82 Harley Shovel Head leaked oil.

Oh, that boy smells blood and he will kill. :cheers:

• Like 1
Beserker101

If Josh Rosenthal allowed a few more strikes, Weidman might of been a killer, sort of like, a real killer.

That was some BRUTAL pound after mark was already out and not defending, and leaking blood like my 82 Harley Shovel Head leaked oil.

Oh, that boy smells blood and he will kill. :cheers:

Dana was not happy about the late stoppage, Rosenthal was the ref for Carwin vs Lesnar > remember that ?

http://www.mmaweekly...s-late-stoppage

• Like 1
enoonmai

If you like the sport check out this documentary on how these guys get started. Ignore the bad ratings, it's based on only a few reviews, I liked it a lot.

• Like 2
Beserker101

very well aquainted w/ Credeur & Poirier ,

... Poirier was submitted by the Korean Zombie last May -

WONINTWO
I'm not sure

Just an observation,that's all.... After his most recent win Vitor's face was kind of a bloody mess ,really swollen too and Joe asked him if the weight of his oppenent(guy missed weight by 20 lbs.,black dude?) was a factor to worry about and Vitor said "No wayhz,I here to fight mang anna no matta whah he wayz,I still fight him anna wins du fiiihht.". or something very similar.He wanted to fight all night,heart of a lion,not scared of pain,gets his face beaten and bloodied up swollen and the guy laughs about it! The point is,I do not know if Weidman has that kind of heart,BUT...he might not need it.........AND that was a REALLY LATE STOPPAGE.Munoz was out before he hit the matt and took 12 more solid shots to the head.I was shouting STOP IT , STOP IT after the first 2-3 shots and Rosenthal just kept letting him get hit,not cool at all. These guys are soooo dangerous. If a guy goes out,ref is slow to act, something tragic happens....

Weidman brutalizes & destroys Munoz in 6:37 ... KO

Munoz needs to cut weight and go to the lower division.

Edited by Cuda
Beserker101

Munoz needs to cut weight and go to the lower division.

big weight cut 185/ 170, as much as I would like to see Munoz step on GSP's face, I don't think it will happen ,

... also a very competitive welterweight division -

Condit

Diaz

Alves

Shields

Kampmann

Koscheck

Fitch

Ellenberger

Hendricks

MacDonald

Penn

Woodley

Maia

Sanchez

Pyle

big weight cut 185/ 170, as much as I would like to see Munoz step on GSP's face, I don't think it will happen ,

... also a very competitive welterweight division -

Condit

Diaz

Alves

Shields

Kampmann

Koscheck

Fitch

Ellenberger

Hendricks

MacDonald

Penn

Woodley

Maia

Sanchez

Pyle

You are probably right but he has no knock out power in 185 as he is now facing better fighters.

Beserker101

Strikeforce Event Showtime, prelims now -

Rockhold vs Kennedy middleweight title-fight later ...

SF-Rockhold-vs-Kennedy-poster.jpg

Edited by Beserker101
WONINTWO

IS NATE GONNA TEACH WOODLEY TO TY-UR-OWN SHOELACES?

Beserker101

IS NATE GONNA TEACH WOODLEY TO TY-UR-OWN SHOELACES?

Nate crushed Woodley w/ big elbows against the cage, & nailed him with a vicious upper-cut as he was collapsing ,

1st loss for Tyron, ... Nate the great returns to mma after 18 months, drops to welterweight & takes the belt - lol

WONINTWO
Nate the great returns to mma a

ya know I missed it too,dang,flippin blackout! A lot of these guys (Maia,BOETSCH,AND the guy I cant stand the most Ken 'Ken flo' Florian and many others)are finding they can not win a belt at one weight and they drop down a belt and beat up a bunch of little guys to win a belt.Florian,he is the worst at it,he was at 185 and got beat down badly,got beat at 170,then at 155 and even when he tried to beat up Jose 'I grab the cage when I am in trouble' ALDO at 145 lbs,HE LOST!!!! I am happy for Nate ,he was having mortgage problems,fights in the UK fell thru but he stayed in there and came back,never gave up after being released for juicing.I heard it was a brutal KO too!!! but...

one guy I want to see get flattened by a little dude is Florian,maybe fight a guy like ALVES at 170 lbs./or Henderson at 155, and get put into retirement,the hard way.