HD SKY TV BOX

Rocketman

Off the books and into his pocket, probably the same one who offered me 6 months full cable discounted 40% with no signup, no box just pay him and he will take care of everything.

Considering I may never get HD and he works for Sky right now, I'm interested in what he has to offer.

enoonmai

Considering I may never get HD and he works for Sky right now, I'm interested in what he has to offer.

If you need service or an upgrade that they push out from time to time you may have a problem. Also, sometimes the installers you have a special deal with get fired or leave.

becbec2012

Haha. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting the Wombat yet but I hope to visit his restaurant soon. I heard something about a giant burger....... sounds too good to pass up :D i bet you can,t eat it all

ellenbrook2001

Update for SKY HD BOXE

Hi Sir Gilbert,

Greetings from SKY!

I apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. I'll have this checked and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you and best regards,

Sir,

Thank you for this Email.

We appreciate your intent to subscribe to our HD service. Unfortunately, Sky Cable management suffers a lot from this Delay.

Management expects HD box delivery sometime September of this year as promised by our supplier.

Respectfully yours,

Alvin Tan

CS Officer

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Lanie Escarlan

SKY Office Support

Customer Care Division

ellenbrook2001

so since 2 weeks ago i heard so many story the box are in GERMANY should have them soon or they are hold in custom.

next the box in MANILA are not the same has CEBU?

Then the box are in MANILA but will be dispatch too CEBU only at the end of July hahaha what a lye

i am so confused unfortunately cannot connect my HD box from AUSTRALIA ???????????????

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Anyone know any provider or will have the LONDON OLYMPIC on HD without many commercial

many thanks

ellenbrook2001

wombat will try too make it too your place sometime next week long time no meet an AUSSIE only at lunch time cause afternoon busy with FOREX trading

take care mate