HD SKY TV BOX

ellenbrook2001

hello

did post about my problem with SKY HD TV BOX but no one responded hmmm very funny anywhere thanks

Wombat No More

Probably you have a faulty box and no else does? I'd like to know though, SKY, do they care?

CebuKano

hello

did post about my problem with SKY HD TV BOX but no one responded hmmm very funny anywhere thanks

Hi. I'm thinking like Wombat. Have you tried to return the faulty box to Sky? I would think that it would be in their best interest to replace a faulty unit with a working one to keep you as a customer.

ellenbrook2001

hmm you misunderstood sky run out of HD BOX then the LONDON OLYMPIC near grrrr i may not have a HD connection great??????????

• Admin (Retired)
broden
I'm thinking like Wombat.

top ten things you never thought you would hear in your life

• Like 2
CebuKano

hmm you misunderstood sky run out of HD BOX then the LONDON OLYMPIC near grrrr i may not have a HD connection great??????????

Ah, ok, sorry. Yes, I misunderstood. I hope you can get a box before the games begin.

CebuKano

top ten things you never thought you would hear in your life

Haha. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting the Wombat yet but I hope to visit his restaurant soon. I heard something about a giant burger....... sounds too good to pass up :D

ellenbrook2001

update on HD box and my dilemma gr?? rang others branch then they say oh sorry sir we run out then i ask where are they then oh in MANILA sir???so why not send me one i am willing too pay for the freight oh sorry sir MANILA will dispatch them only at the end of JULY HAHA one branch told me they are on order in GEMANY then another Branch say they are in MANILA then another branch told me oh MANILA and CEBU not the same HD version what a crap confusion so much lye i do have a HD box from AUSTRALIA i try all but cannot connected so cannot see the EURO 12 SOCCER 0n HD i will be lucky if i got it for the LONDON olympic??? never see a such bad business in my entire life they are hopeless cause SKY are the big boy they do what they want grr? i am so piss off

easy44

update on HD box and my dilemma gr?? rang others branch then they say oh sorry sir we run out then i ask where are they then oh in MANILA sir???so why not send me one i am willing too pay for the freight oh sorry sir MANILA will dispatch them only at the end of JULY HAHA one branch told me they are on order in GEMANY then another Branch say they are in MANILA then another branch told me oh MANILA and CEBU not the same HD version what a crap confusion so much lye i do have a HD box from AUSTRALIA i try all but cannot connected so cannot see the EURO 12 SOCCER 0n HD i will be lucky if i got it for the LONDON olympic??? never see a such bad business in my entire life they are hopeless cause SKY are the big boy they do what they want grr? i am so piss off

Welcome to the Philippines.

Wombat No More

I had SKY on until about 2 years ago. As soon as the 12 month contract expired I got rid of them coz of constant, several times a week signal blackout, usually for an hour or three. Sometimes much longer including the last straw of 22 hours. So, went to UNICABLE and a little cheaper and rare for blackouts. 3 weeks ago, I had a week of many blackouts, very unusual. Then all was explained when I got a letter delivered from Sky. Said they had bought out Unicable and were now the owners, welcome to Skycable. Wankers.

When I asked them a while back if they were putting their internet service on cable to Lapu Lapu, they said no and there were no plans to do it. My experience with them was, "They don't care" (should be their motto)

Edited by Wombat No More

go to skycable and play new customer and ask if they have hd boxses :)

I was so pissed of at them I took my box to a brance , placed it on the desk and said I quit.

No word yet , this is 5 months ago hehehehe

Rune

Edited by Runian
ellenbrook2001

hahahaha same they splash the screen with Internet fast reliable did ring also then the answer was sorry sir not cable for Internet in BANAWA hahaha so funny .

did send many emails no one care too reply grr what a bunch of f????????? if another would have the EURO 12 AND THE LONDON OLYMPIC on HD i would signed long time ago but i am stuck with SKY?????????????

anywhere welcome too CEBU PHILIPPINES the city of happiness?

ellenbrook2001

yes UNICABLE did start put cable then SKY did stop them then bougth them out so SKY still have the monopoly bunch of F????????what ever i try i cannot win i am the loser grrrr

Rocketman

I had Sky hooked-up the end of May and was told there were no HD boxes and they wouldn't be available until July. I called Sky the other day and they said they didn't know when they'd be available. Well, at least an honest answer for a change! The Sky installer said he could get me one "personal." I found out later that meant through him directly. But still nothing so far. I hate the clarity without HD especially on a 55" screen! But, when you look to see the available channels in HD, there aren't many! I sure hope WHEN I get a box it will have the new digital recorder that Sky has in Manila and the daily schedule for future programing will actually work!

enoonmai
The Sky installer said he could get me one "personal." I found out later that meant through him directly.

Off the books and into his pocket, probably the same one who offered me 6 months full cable discounted 40% with no signup, no box just pay him and he will take care of everything.