Shop Wise in Mabaling

USMC-Retired

I actually like doing my monthly shopping at Shop Wise. They have everything I want from Cereal I like to my wife's Filipino favorites.

The aisles are not very narrow and you can get in and out of this place. Additionally they do not have the lines Gisanao or SM markets have. I have found this is the best place that is close to Talisay to shop. I do like Robinsons however they just do not have the selection of my favorites that Shop wise seems to have.

Fender rules

Here here, but I find them to be a little more expensive as a rule..... one example...400 gram can of PURO coffee is 185P in Shopewise, 156P in the supermarket in Ayala (not Rustans)

ed villas

shopwise, SM,Robinson & Rustans are the most costly stores I have shopped at, i do try to find the bargins there but I do my majority of shopping at the "other" store.