Wombat's Cafe to remain open... Business as per usual

Brucewayne

OK so it's like Morris Dancing

Hahahaha!

The store sign says "Wimpy", perfect place for this "dance".

• Like 1
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brucewayne

• Wombat No More

• tomaw

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife Epe is/has finally taken over the running of Wombat's Womb Cafe'.   So, menu's as normal, free pool table and Cable TV also.   Seeya in Lapu Lapu folks... 09099 449 198

if theres a refrigerator i'll go there and take it

Phil, let me know if there are other posts that need to be deleted.   Oh, people get back on topic or I will ban you from this thread.   People acting like a bunch of fecking kids is uncalled for.

Posted Images

Alfred E. Neuman

it is for sure not just a BBQ stand.

Thanks for reminding me.

jtmwatchbiz
It would also mean the probable pulling of Wombat's losing sales, into the black a little earlier than expected.

keep up the good work. sounds like you're making some headway and soon you can change your name to "wombat & much more" :)

• Like 1
spooks

The Jungle had a good reputation and was reportedly busy. Assuming the market transfer to the new address is seamless you should do well out of it.

Davaoeno

Damn Phil- I hope that works out well for your missus !

Brucewayne

I bet that brings you out of your doldrums and your wife out of her defeatist mood.

Wombat No More

It hasn't happened yet... We'll see. I meet the dancers tomorrow and talk to them. Me mainly, coz I am an experienced Filipino dancer in the past so understand the works of it all. I already have to work on the bayot (homosexual) and show him how to man up and get rid of the girlie actions when he's trying to look like a Filipino warrior of the past. There are other dancers but I only saw two of the boys do their stuff last week. The other is ok and all the girls were good, but there are more I haven't seen yet.

First booking, a small one, is for sunday early evening then a group of 20 next week. It's to be seen how this will go and how the agencies responsible for most of the bookings, react to the venue change. But as Phil, the Jungle man says Wombat's, while being smaller, is much better set up as a setting for the shows.

In the initial stages, the asawa will not charge any extra for the usual 'walk in' customers, but later on a small surcharge will need to be applied I believe. Shows go for about 45 minutes and culminates with two male dancers performing fire dance tricks.

Stayed tuned to this channel, after next sunday for a review...

• Like 1
Brucewayne

It hasn't happened yet... We'll see. I meet the dancers tomorrow and talk to them. Me mainly, coz I am an experienced Filipino dancer in the past so understand the works of it all. I already have to work on the bayot (homosexual) and show him how to man up and get rid of the girlie actions when he's trying to look like a Filipino warrior of the past. There are other dancers but I only saw two of the boys do their stuff last week. The other is ok and all the girls were good, but there are more I haven't seen yet.

First booking, a small one, is for sunday early evening then a group of 20 next week. It's to be seen how this will go and how the agencies responsible for most of the bookings, react to the venue change. But as Phil, the Jungle man says Wombat's, while being smaller, is much better set up as a setting for the shows.

In the initial stages, the asawa will not charge any extra for the usual 'walk in' customers, but later on a small surcharge will need to be applied I believe. Shows go for about 45 minutes and culminates with two male dancers performing fire dance tricks.

Stayed tuned to this channel, after next sunday for a review...

Just make sure the word gets out to the right people well in advance of each show and you should have a full house.

It would be a great idea if you would have some of the resorts near you post a calendar announcing the place and times of the performances.

They might even be willing to deliver guests to you as a courtesy service as it would enhance their businesses as well to have such a team of native dancers so close to them.

No Mike, Filipino Cultural dancing... Before that I couldn't dance anybloodything.

ive always like filipino cultural dancing myself. always thought filipinas look extra lovely when they manage to scrape away the veneer of sleaze of everyday life

• Like 1
Brucewayne

ive always like filipino cultural dancing myself. always thought filipinas look extra lovely when they manage to scrape away the veneer of sleaze of everyday life

You are right and I have noticed almost any native dance group from anywhere around the world has the most beautiful women ever.

It has to be the wild, no-makeup and uninhibited behavior they present for their dances.

sounds exciting man, good to hear you are trying new things, could turn out to be very successful.... ;)

• Like 1
Mactan Mark

So is there any chance you will continue the Jungle's Sexy Girl contests?

Dude I have to ask is there tinikling ? That is so cool to watch it almost seems a lost art