• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brucewayne

• Wombat No More

• tomaw

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife Epe is/has finally taken over the running of Wombat's Womb Cafe'.   So, menu's as normal, free pool table and Cable TV also.   Seeya in Lapu Lapu folks... 09099 449 198

if theres a refrigerator i'll go there and take it

Phil, let me know if there are other posts that need to be deleted.   Oh, people get back on topic or I will ban you from this thread.   People acting like a bunch of fecking kids is uncalled for.

Posted Images

Brucewayne

About time you folks came back to your senses.

You had me worried old fella.

Wombat No More

About time you folks came back to your senses.

You had me worried old fella.

All I can say is that I'm married with children too...
  • Like 2

I smell another name change coming............

Wombat No More

I smell another name change coming............

Well mate, I've peeked at your last two posts and all I can say in answer is that, all I can smell here is yummy tucker (food).
  • Like 1
Stranded Shipscook

Was it ever closed ?

• Like 1
Experienced

Great to hear that Phil! Heartfelt congratulations all around... I hope this ends the headaches you've had to put up with for awhile at least.

I was really disappointed that we hadn't been able to make it over there yet.

We'll now plan to come for dinner on Sunday night.

Just in case!

m60man, on 25 June 2012 - 05:29 PM, said: I smell another name change coming............

I was referring to your forum name............"Wombat No More", just don't seem appropriate now!

• Like 1
Fender rules

Will you be showing Wimbledon Phil? It will start at around this time every day it's on........If so, I will be camping out in your place for a while LOL

Alan S

I am sure that I am not the only person here that thought you had a winning formula that just needed some "tweaking" and TIME, to show its real potential.

There are thousands of places to buy Filipino food, but a mix of Oz, European, American, plus some Filipino items gives you the edge on most places.

(To those that say, people only buy food they are familiar with, I say, just look at the number of Chinese restaurants that are not in China!)

• Like 3
miles-high
I was referring to your forum name... "Wombat No More", just don't seem appropriate now!

Hmmm… WombatAgain? WombatReborn? BornAgainWombat? WombatRenovo? WombatRenaissance? Re-Wombat? WombatAdventus?

:coffee:

NB: ReturnofWombat, RevengeofWombat, Wombat’sRevenge...

Edited by miles-high
  • Like 2
Stranded Shipscook

Hmmm… WombatAgain? WombatReborn? BornAgainWombat? WombatRenovo? WombatRenaissance? Re-Wombat? WombatAdventus?

:coffee:

How about "forgetaboutit" as username ?

• Like 1