Can it be true, BDO Mastercard Debit card?

I have had no issues what so every with my Union Bank EON card. its a Visa Electron and I have used it to pay for all types of online things. Plus it is the only proven card that works with PayPal to receive and send payments.

-Nick

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bob Ward

• JLG

• Daisy

• shadow

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul

Hey Bryan,

And people wonder why I .... um... "dislike" Manila (Metro Area included) so much?

• 1 month later...
shadow
Yes I have my new BDO International ATM - MasterCard Electronic ATM card and it will work as most other cards from the west do!

Ok, the wife and I walked into our local BDO yesterday. When we appoached the nice lady at the new accounts desk, we informed her we would like to open an account with a debit card, or ATM card with the CCV number.

Instant deer in headlights.

She referred us to the manager. After about 10 minutes of trying to explain what it was I wanted, the manager informed us the only card BDO offered with a ccv number is a credit card.

The link provided earlier in this thread does not seem to work. Searching the BDO site, the only card I see that may work for this is the "cash card".

Please enlighten me, oh wise ones!

Larry in Dumaguete

Bob Ward

* Peso Passbook Savings Account earn fixed interest

* available with passbook and ATM card

* Peso ATM Savings Account earn fixed interest rate

* available with ATM card

The ATM card supplied with either of these accounts (P5,000 minimum balance without a P200 monthly fee) should be the BDO Mastercard Electronic ATM, also called the BDO International ATM card. Almost every BDO branch here has big posters on the wall.

Edited by Bob Ward

Don't forget the required ACR-I card to open a bank account. Yes, I have heard that some branches will overlook this. Most don't in my experience. Otherwise I'd have one.

shadow
* Peso Passbook Savings Account earn fixed interest

* available with passbook and ATM card

* Peso ATM Savings Account earn fixed interest rate

* available with ATM card

The ATM card supplied with either of these accounts (P5,000 minimum balance without a P200 monthly fee) should be the BDO Mastercard Electronic ATM, also called the BDO International ATM card. Almost every BDO branch here has big posters on the wall.

Thanx, now that I know what to ask for it shouldn't be difficult.

Larry in Dumaguete

shadow
Don't forget the required ACR-I card to open a bank account. Yes, I have heard that some branches will overlook this. Most don't in my experience. Otherwise I'd have one.

As with everything else I have here, the account will be in my wife's name.

Larry in Dumaguete