Arrived in Cebu

Hello to all. I just flew back into Mactan from San Antonio, TX and checked online for information. Came across this site. Friends in Angeles City convinced me to give the Philippines a try. So where to start? Looking for a rental and car to get about.

Guy60417

Welcome. I've been in Cebu a week. San Antonio is a great town -- I used to live in Austin. Hope you have a good time here.

Love Austin beautiful city.

Welcome. I've been in Cebu a week. San Antonio is a great town -- I used to live in Austin. Hope you have a good time here.

Love Austin beautiful city.

Welcome to the forum. I used to be stationed at Lackland AFB in San Antonio in the 80's. Left in 1988.

• 1 month later...

Been here a few years and traveled around the block in the PH. Nothing new to me actually just observing the site. Seen alot of members stir up drama with one another.

Anyway sorry for the masking.

Anyone in Guadalupe V Rama?

Brucewayne

Welcome to the forum. I used to be stationed at Lackland AFB in San Antonio in the 80's. Left in 1988.

I spent a lot of time in San Antonio, lived in Wichita Falls for 8 years and drove a semi while I lived there.

jtmwatchbiz
Anyone in Guadalupe V Rama?

yep we are. up the hills in guadalupe on the edge of happy valley. where ya stayin?

oh...and welcome :)

yep we are. up the hills in guadalupe on the edge of happy valley. where ya stayin?

oh...and welcome :)

Village Park Executive Apartments on Guadalajara. Left at Pan De Manila to Bethany Christian School. I got a nice 1 Bedroom there.

jtmwatchbiz

Village Park Executive Apartments on Guadalajara. Left at Pan De Manila to Bethany Christian School. I got a nice 1 Bedroom there.

ah ok nice area! quite a few of us foreigners in guadalupe. if you haven't tried yet, do some grocery shopping at rustans in paseo arcenas. newly remodeled and plenty of us foreigners shop there.

enjoy!

fred

guadalupe

ah ok nice area! quite a few of us foreigners in guadalupe. if you haven't tried yet, do some grocery shopping at rustans in paseo arcenas. newly remodeled and plenty of us foreigners shop there.

enjoy!

fred

guadalupe

My girl works at Convergys. We were at Rustans 2 days ago.