Cricket lovers

Hi every 1 i am a big fan of cricket and use to play also in domestic level captan of my high school team also here i surly miss playing cricket here dose any1 kno which cable dish i can watch cricket live

Thank you

spooks

suggest you watch from ur pc i do with VGA connection to large tv screen

try wiziwig

Ls hunter tv

Sport on demand

google any of the above a 1mb connection is needed as minimum You may have to jump channels to find a decent stream. Some stream take a few minutes to setttle

i just checked wiziwig sri lanka V pakistan live our time close of play will be 9pm. Picture was good after about 3 minutes to settle

Edited by spooks
Jim Sibbick

I can only tell you what I do for Australian games.

The only time I have been able to watch Australia play cricket is when they play India because India games are broadcast in the Philippines on the Indian channel.

Otherwise, I will listen to the games on the radio through the internet on the ABC

Regards: Jim

spooks

Jim the England V Australia games will be on sky ports and you can pick a chanel up through wiziwig

G-Sat has a channel that has cricket on all the friggin time. Personally I like my cricket deep fat fried or chocolate covered. Depending on my mood.