Overstaying by 1 day - to change my flight or not?

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i dont think that matters much to most posters !! :ROFLMAO:

yeah now it should really pick up

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TorJay

• Skywalker

• Faluango

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are quite correct, and I find that the best way to treat these 'functionaries' is to be UBBER polite and let them realise that they are massively important, and that I am submissive and hugely gra

My personal experience of a 1-day overstay was in Manila about 8 months ago. I did not notice it until the immigration officer pointed out to me. He told me to pay the penalty (I think it was PHP3k or

I do not doubt your personal experience but if someone else had the same official on the same day when that official was in a more foul mood, then they would have a different experience. Seldom do tw

Jack_be_nimble

Finally going to make a trip to Cebu, November timeframe after my work contract ends. Plan to buy a R/T ticket with a return date of 3 months out. Is that still ok to do these days? I do plan to get the proper extensions. And to get the '38 day' right there at the airport I assume.

Woolf

Immigration fee's are every 2 months, so stay just under 2 months (59 days) or just under 4 months is what I would do

Immigration fee's http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=118&Itemid=43

notice the I-Card for Tourist 50 USD + Express fee 500 PHP so the extension after 59 days is a bit expensive