WBO : Pacquiao Won - LOL

Beserker101

Beserker101

WBO: Pacquiao Won

http://www.mb.com.ph...bo-pacquiao-won

Review Panel’s Judges Score Fight 5-0

By JULIEN MERCED C. MATABUENA

June 21, 2012, 6:57pm

The panel of judges the World Boxing Organization (WBO) formed to review the fight between Manny Pacquiao and American Timothy Bradley last June 9 scored the bout unanimously for the Filipino boxing hero.

WBO President Francisco Valcarcel reported that the five renowned international judges who reviewed the video of championship fight “all had the matchup for Pacauiao, by scores of 117-111, 117-111, 118-110, 116-112, and 115-113.”

Bradley won a split decision over Pacquiao, in the judges official decision last June 9, 2012, and the result triggered outrage among boxing fans and allegations that the fight was rigged.

Yesterday, Pacquiao said he welcomed the result of the WBO review and wants a rematch. “I’m happy that the investigation preserved the good name of boxing and restored the confidence of the fans,” he said in Filipino.

Pacquiao also assured his supporters, “We’re going to get the title.”

Two of the three judges in the fight, C.J. Ross and Duane Ford, both scored it 115-113 for Bradley, while the third, Jerry Roth, had it 115-113 for Pacquiao.

Valcarcel said while the rules of the WBO “do not allow for the bout being overturned,” as reported by RingTV.com, it can “authorize” a rematch.

A rematch has been scheduled for Nov. 10 as stipulated in the contract Pacquiao and Bradley signed, but Pacquiao had indicated we would rather take on either Juan Manuel Marquez or Miguel Cotto.

Top Rank CEO Bob Arum, who promoted the fight, called the WBO’s decision “a Solomon-like conclusion.”

“Paco’s (Valcarcel) not a dictator. He’s saying that it’s up to the fighters and the promoter, as well it should be. My first stop on any quest to determine what to do next is that I have to talk to the guy who is the money generator, and that’s Manny Pacquiao,” Arum said.

“And I have to then determine after discussions with him what he wants to do next and we’ll go from there. Until Manny makes a determination, then I’m like a dog chasing its tail,” he was quoted as saying.

Interviewed on DZMM yesterday, Pacquiao said talks could start in July.

The boxing website, RingTV.com, said Arum “has requested that Nevada attorney general Catherine Cortez Masto investigate the results of the bout.”

Pacquiao has made it clear he will not accept the WBO welterweight championship belt he lost even if Bradley decides to hand it to him.

Pacquiao said he preferred that the title be left vacant instead.

“If they (Bradley’s camp) would return the belt to me, I won’t accept it. People might think I was snatching the belt. If Bradley is going to return it, it would be better if they will keep the title vacant, no more champion,” Pacquiao said.

clown.jpg

*** Imo, Pacquiao did not have the skill or ability to tko or even knock down a 5-1 underdog that fought 10rds

with a fractured ankle, .. plus one veteran judge (Jerry Roth) had it 115-113 Pacquiao - get over it people !

The WBO is ordering a rematch ... HELLO ! ... there was a mandatory rematch clause in Bradley's contract !

Also, Senators John "Sour-Grapes" McCain & Harry "Douche-Bag" Reid are calling for a National Boxing Commission to regulate

the sport (over-regulate w/ the power to over-turn bouts) .

• Like 1
JamesMusslewhite

But if he had TKO Bradley we would not have seen the corruption that taints the Boxing, stole sound bets from hard-working fans, and ill-legitimatizes the sport as a whole. Everyone losses and organized gambling stole the prize. Boxing is proving to be more WWF than WBO... Conclusions decided before they are fought, unless a boxer is lucky enough to beat the fixers with a Knockout or TKO...

Is boxing to be perceived as legitimate after this horseshit stunt pulled in Vegas? We are all the losers, only Vegas won that round. They(Vegas) will now loss though next rounds, because I am sure Manny will never step into a boxing ring in the State of Nevada again, costing the State and Vegas City businesses billions in the very near future.

• Like 2
Davaoeno
*** Imo, Pacquiao did not have the skill or ability to tko or even knock down a 5-1 underdog that fought 10rds with a fractured ankle,

well then next time put your money where your mouth is !!! I will still bet 10,000 pesos on Pacman - and dont worry , unlike you I wont demand that you give me odds.

rfm010
“I’m happy that the investigation preserved the good name of boxing and restored the confidence of the fans,”

i wonder how he got that strange idea?

JamesMusslewhite

Was it not too long ago that the Challenger had to TKO the Champion who possessed the belt challenged? I never saw Bradly even sting Manny, rather he spent most of the bout backing up trying to avoid Manny's left. Strange how some believe Manny lost, yet Manny scored more punches, caused more damage, and was the aggressor the bulk of the fight.

Seeing as his younger challenger never had enough to TKO Manny, how did Bradly win exactly?

Beserker101

well then next time put your money where your mouth is !!! I will still bet 10,000 pesos on Pacman - and dont worry , unlike you I wont demand that you give me odds.

You appear to have an acute case of assholitus > your statement makes no sense .. you're suggesting Bradley will be the favorite - lol ?

and why in God's @#$%^&' name would I accept an even money wager when I can get multiple-odds opportunities from Manila to GSC ... ?

... you should never post on threads where you have zero knowledge of the subject . Stay within your niche, which seems to be

posting an array of endless inane/ insipid comments wherever possible .

STFUing_For_Noobs_by_shpladoink.jpg

Davaoeno
why in God's @#$%^&' name would I accept an even money wager

uh, let me take a wild guess at that - maybe because you actually believed what you say ???

btw- is that the text from a course you just took ??

Beserker101

uh, let me take a wild guess at that - maybe because you actually believed what you say ???

btw- is that the text from a course you just took ??

... working on that post count, eh ?

blah.jpg

Voyager

Was it not too long ago that the Challenger had to TKO the Champion who possessed the belt challenged? I never saw Bradly even sting Manny, rather he spent most of the bout backing up trying to avoid Manny's left. Strange how some believe Manny lost, yet Manny scored more punches, caused more damage, and was the aggressor the bulk of the fight.

Seeing as his younger challenger never had enough to TKO Manny, how did Bradly win exactly?

You are so right on the spot with your post. In the good days of boxing a challenger had to do some damage and control the fight against a champion.

What disturbes me more now is Bradley still thinks he won when the whole world and the WBO says he lost. The world respects people like Manny for he takes it as it is and holds no grudges publicly against anyone involved with the last fight. Let me say one thing, if Manny had really got beat in the fight that us and the world agreed on and he was given the win and then the public and the WBO said he lost Manny would be a big enough man to turn over the belt to the one that beat him. Will Bradley do this, heck no and in doing that I think Bradley lost a lot of respect with people that enjoy boxing.

• Like 2
Forefall

This is why boxing sucks. Too much corruption. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Like 1
musicman666

Just let mayweather out of jail and let them slug it out ...I'm sure he's been pumping iron during his incarceration.

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

i'm amazed when ever there is even the slightest hint of corruption in boxing

it's always had such upstanding caretakers

ekeyh4.jpg

• Like 2
Beserker101

Pacquiao/ Marquez 4 ppv would generate 3 times the revenue vs Pacquiao/ Bradley simply because

Mexican boxing fans are habitually rabid & Juan Manuel "Dinamita" Marquez has KO power (39 tko/ko's) ...

(Bradley is a powderpuff) plus many boxing fans think Marquez won the 3rd fight last November .. & of course the Bob Arum factor .

... When the contract is signed > then I will believe Pac/ Bradley 2 is actually happening .

jmm1.jpg

Edited by Beserker101
  • Like 1
Davaoeno

The bottom line is that there are really only 2 kinds of men in the world.

The first hide behind things like " oh my mommy says i have to get the odds that the men in Las Vegas tell me " , and who hide behind cut and paste slogans saying STFU [ or some similar vulgarity]

and

The second - who step up, put their money on the table , and say " hey buddy- do you have the balls or not ?? "

The first type like to run their mouths . The second put their money where their mouths are.

Its becoming pretty obvious who is the first type on Linc . :stick_poke:

Edited by Little Toot
  • Like 1
Beserker101

The bottom line is that there are really only 2 kinds of men in the world.

The first hide behind things like " oh my mommy says i have to get the odds that the men in Las Vegas tell me " , and who hide behind cut and paste slogans saying STFU [ or some similar vulgarity]

and

The second - who step up, put their money on the table , and say " hey buddy- do you have the balls or not ?? "

The first type like to run their mouths . The second put their money where their mouths are.

Its becoming pretty obvious who is the first type on Linc . :stick_poke:

lol, more butthurt dribble ?, perhaps you should try http://allfreecrochet.com/#

... does your husband know how much time you spend posting nonsense on LinC ?