Wanted, Reliable assistant with local knowledge of Manila.

thebob

Arriving Manilla on the 25th, meetings at car tuning shops until the 28th. A fluent English speaker ( must understand New Zealand accent ) foreigner preferred. It's my first time in Manilla and I need some one to help me avoid the usual pitfalls. Can discuss renumeration by email.

(I'm posting this for a friend, with Paul's permission)

mikejwoodnz

Arriving Manilla on the 25th, meetings at car tuning shops until the 28th. A fluent English speaker ( must understand New Zealand accent ) foreigner preferred. It's my first time in Manilla and I need some one to help me avoid the usual pitfalls. Can discuss renumeration by email.

(I'm posting this for a friend, with Paul's permission)

You just got lucky ! I'm a Kiwi and arrive Manila 28th June :dance: - my Pinay wife speaks fluent Tagalog. We will be in Manila for at least a week. Please PM the details/requirements.

spooks

Live here in Manila know the place pretty well but not all of the more difficult areas

mikejwoodnz

Live here in Manila know the place pretty well but not all of the more difficult areas

OK you are best choice then :dance:

spooks

maybe not.... I do not have a tie anymore :yahoo:

mikejwoodnz

maybe not.... I do not have a tie anymore :yahoo:

Just wear ya best frock and you'll be good to go :pimp: