What to do when the mom-in-law grabs yer package at the pig roast and promises not to tell.

MattFromGA

If you wouldnt mind your father making a move on your wife and your wife going for it, then maybe you can go for it with your mother in-law.

I'd say the issue isnt about sex, but power and respect. You should respect your wife enough not to sleep with her mother. Your mother in-law shouldnt try to do a power play against her daughter.

You would probably improve your position in the family if you told your mother in-law that you are flattered but not interested and ask her to drop it and try to forget and move on.

I'd say the real question is if you should tell your wife or not. If you dont tell her, there is a chance she will find out on her own and then she will question if she can trust you to tell the truth about things that happen. This could cascade into her feeling a lack of trust for you going out alone and other things that will impact your relationship with her over time.

Overall, the trust you and your wife have for each other is critical for a long term relationship.

The sex fantasy is not worth the cost to your relationship with your wife.

• Like 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• For Real

• broden

• Wombat No More

• BossHog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

best to tread lightly my friend, 3 things can happen and 2 are real bad...           may be best to act naively oblivious...

I think I have read this story in a Hustler magazine some time ago... if I remember correctly, the guy took the cue and went for it. Just as the action was getting hot, the wife arrived on the scene

i suppose at the end of the day it's better than if it was your father in law

Headshot

That sounds more likely - guys, missing teeth, a pig - sounds like Deliverance

I don't think there was a pig in Deliverance...just a guy squealing like a pig...but then this thread was started by Boss Hog. There is a very good chance he could be squealing like a pig before this is over.

I can only see bad things coming from this regardless of what he does. If he tells his wife, she thinks he's nuts or a liar or both. If he doesn't, the MIL claims that HE fondled HER at the pig roast the next time she doesn't get her way. I would say he is pretty much screwed either way. He probably has to tell his wife, but then he should be ready for his world to collapse around his head anyway. If (and that is a BIG if) his wife believes him, then she has probably seen her mother behave badly before. In any case, contact with the in-laws should probably be as infrequent as possible in the future...and he should consider the possibility of moving to a different island (and possibly without a forwarding address).

Edited by Headshot
Wombat No More

I know age difference topics are taboo but....

I didn't see this thread before I posted a reply in the other thread mentioning the same topic... Like I said there, you're still talking about a younger woman than you!

If you wouldnt mind your father making a move on your wife and your wife going for it, then maybe you can go for it with your mother in-law.

I'd say the issue isnt about sex, but power and respect. You should respect your wife enough not to sleep with her mother. Your mother in-law shouldnt try to do a power play against her daughter.

You would probably improve your position in the family if you told your mother in-law that you are flattered but not interested and ask her to drop it and try to forget and move on.

I'd say the real question is if you should tell your wife or not. If you dont tell her, there is a chance she will find out on her own and then she will question if she can trust you to tell the truth about things that happen. This could cascade into her feeling a lack of trust for you going out alone and other things that will impact your relationship with her over time.

Overall, the trust you and your wife have for each other is critical for a long term relationship.

The sex fantasy is not worth the cost to your relationship with your wife.

I don't think there was a pig in Deliverance...just a guy squealing like a pig...but then this thread was started by Boss Hog. There is a very good chance he could be squealing like a pig before this is over.

I can only see bad things coming from this regardless of what he does. If he tells his wife, she thinks he's nuts or a liar or both. If he doesn't, the MIL claims that HE fondled HER at the pig roast the next time she doesn't get her way. I would say he is pretty much screwed either way. He probably has to tell his wife, but then he should be ready for his world to collapse around his head anyway. If (and that is a BIG if) his wife believes him, then she has probably seen her mother behave badly before. In any case, contact with the in-laws should probably be as infrequent as possible in the future...and he should consider the possibility of moving to a different island (and possibly without a forwarding address).

Hang about you two above!!! This is a joke thread, what the hell are you doing here???

Sounds like the mother in law is just wanting to add her Name to the ATM card in case the daughter has other idears... kinda protecting the family image in the community...lol... no one wants to see the ATM machine leave the family (sorry cannot get smilely faces to download so put in your own sarcasm face for me...lol...and this is a joke in bad taste)

USMC-Retired

What a mess.....

Headshot

Hang about you two above!!! This is a joke thread, what the hell are you doing here???

It isn't in the Jokes Forum. I guess I must have missed something if that is the case.

towboat72

if it was me i think i would just pick up my meat and go home,before it gets burnt .

For Real

I'd love an update from the OP on what's happening...that is if his MIL doesn't still a firm grip on his plums

well as this is in the sports section I am guessing she is checking the weight b4 going for the javelin toss...

If it happens again I'd respectfully decline and tread carefully until then best shut up, there is such a thing as to much honesty.

Tell her "love your daughter so thx but no thx.."

3 strikes and your out, go talk to the miss's and be prepared for some major drama ...

the fall out will be a life changer as u will be without a wife or a MIL in the end..

Best of luck 2 u

Rune

BossHog

gulp.

been a long day.

is that tripsigg guy around i could use some specialized advice.

hic.

bad dream. bad dream.

hic.

Brucewayne

well as this is in the sports section I am guessing she is checking the weight b4 going for the javelin toss...

If it happens again I'd respectfully decline and tread carefully until then best shut up, there is such a thing as to much honesty.

Tell her "love your daughter so thx but no thx.."

3 strikes and your out, go talk to the miss's and be prepared for some major drama ...

the fall out will be a life changer as u will be without a wife or a MIL in the end..

Best of luck 2 u

Rune

Some things are best left unsaid

Justin Kredible

Very astute. happy cock-sucking day by the way-- i'm so proud of you for winning the 2012 underground cock sucking competition

Leo has done gone lost his mind somewhere along the line.

Experienced

So you're saying this just MIGHT be a blessing in disguise?

Athena

is this a genuine thread or just trolling ???????????

with some of the tone of the posted replies and in consideration of finer feelings, should this thread be better served downstairs??????