This was posted in jokes and never made the board

smokey

As this was posted yesterday and never made it to the board maybe one of the mods wanted to steal this great idea??? for themselves

Posted Yesterday, 04:28 PM <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The Remote Wrangler

This delightful combo from 2007 gives you a facial massage and keeps track of your many remotes — stuck on your head for easy access. We can't say these are particularly stylish: they come only in patriotic red, white and blue or "antique olive." But when they are covered with remotes, no one will notice the color anyway.

post-35-0-47207700-1339644517_thumb.jpg

will work much longer and with less trouble then any Y:ugo can triple your money in weeks.. look cool to them babes at the mall.... foreigner discount if you buy a unit in the next 10 min.. you get free a matching fanny pack and if you buy one dozen we throw in for free a pair of matching socks.. hurry supply is going fast.

disclaimer we are not responsible if your asked to leave the mall due to all the girls going wild over this unit...

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i just like that slammin will ferrell fro with the rainbow headband

Wombat No More

Yeah mate, I've been having a similar problem for several weeks in that other people can see the post but for me it's not on my new contents list. To see if there are any responses to a joke, I have to stuff around going into the system and look in the joke section to see it. Very annoying, and Paul can't fix it or doesn't understand the problem?

I have refrained from posting jokes now and if I start again, it will be via off topic so that I can read it myself in new content...

JamesMusslewhite

Nope, it was posted in the right section......

Davaoeno

Yeah mate, I've been having a similar problem for several weeks in that other people can see the post but for me it's not on my new contents list. To see if there are any responses to a joke, I have to stuff around going into the system and look in the joke section to see it. Very annoying, and Paul can't fix it or doesn't understand the problem?

I have refrained from posting jokes now and if I start again, it will be via off topic so that I can read it myself in new content...

same here ! the jokes section is harder to find than the hidden forums !!

lazydays

They also do a matching one for your Pets.

post-6307-0-78949300-1339743362_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

The banker saw his old friend Tom, an old rancher, in town. Tom had lost his wife a year or so before and rumor had it that he was marrying a ‘mail order’ bride. Being a good friend, the banker asked Tom if the rumor was true.

Tom assured him that it was.

The banker then asked Tom the age of his new bride to be.

Tom proudly said,‘She’ll be thirty-one in November.’

Now the banker, being the wise man that he was, could see that the sexual appetite of a young woman could not be satisfied by an old man. Wanting his old friend’s remaining years to be happy the banker tactfully suggested that Tom should consider getting a hired hand to help him out on the ranch, knowing nature would take its own course.

Tom thought this was a good idea and said he would look for one that afternoon.

About four months later, the banker ran into Tom in town again. ‘How’s the new wife?’, asked the banker.

Tom proudly said, ‘Good - she’s pregnant.’

The banker, happy that his sage advice had worked out, continued, ‘And how’s the hired hand?’

Without hesitating, Tom said, ‘She’s pregnant too.'

Don’t ever underestimate old guys!

• Like 5