'Visit America: It's Easier than You Think'

Headshot

That's a former name... and not the complete title at that. I was thinking of Mexico.

The official name of Mexico is "United Mexican States" so close, but no cigar.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frosty

• Smitty

• udonthani

• senseless

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody wants those jobs because they don't pay minimum wage which they get away with by hiring illegals because they can't complain. Please don't continue this urban legend or whatever you want to ca

Apparently our country's real name -- United States -- isn't sexy enough. Isn't "America" the entire new world?

The State department has always encouraged people to apply, even if they don't stand a chance. They try to make up for the $606 Billion loss in visa application fees, 90% of which are denied.   The

miles-high
The bigger issue for me is how we treat Student Visas. "Just got your PHD from Yale? Congrats, now GTF out!" They should staple Work Visas to grads of certain progams and fast track them to citizenship.

I would say let's limit those to the engineering/science/computer science/medical/nursing/agri degree holders...

Don't we have more than enough lawyers/MBA's? :ROFLMAO:

I'm still trying to figure out why the thread about tourist visa's in the Philippines...."New rule" is locked............what the poster stated is not unbelievable, I too know someone that went to renew their tourist visa and was given a Balikbayan Stamp in Cebu a week before their marriage took place. Just sayin it does happen without solicitation from the renewer.

Cipro

Wow, I'm learning so much.. what do french people from France speak?

français

shamgod41

I would say let's limit those to the engineering/science/computer science/medical/nursing/agri degree holders...

Don't we have more than enough lawyers/MBA's? :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I agree agree. For the lawyers and MBA's we should deport them immediately, to Antarctica.

udonthani

That's a former name... and not the complete title at that. I was thinking of Mexico.

they got rid of it. What the hell would it look like the phone book. USA and USB. Lol.

This is just a scheme by the Obama government to generate more revenue. By increasing tourism, you ask? No, by charging the 140 dollar visa fee, and then denying the applicant after a 2 minute "interview" = PROFIT$$

If the applicant really wants to visit the US, they apply again, pay another $140 and after a 2 minute interview allow access = more PROFIT$$!!

Good scheme.

udonthani

buddy, your gripe has nothing to do with the current US administation, Obama his wife and the butler, even though they obviously want money just like everyone else.

Faluango

I'm very surprised that passport holders from Brazil, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Paraguay don't need a Visa to enter the Schengen (European Union) zone.

Some of these countries aren't any better off than the Philippines

Edited by Faluango

buddy, your gripe has nothing to do with the current US administation, Obama his wife and the butler, even though they obviously want money just like everyone else.

You're right, buddy. Roger Daltrey said it the best: "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

I'm very surprised that passport holders from Brazil, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Paraguay don't need a Visa to enter the Schengen (European Union) zone.

Some of these countries aren't any better off than the Philippines

It is probably trade agreements

This is just a scheme by the Obama government to generate more revenue. By increasing tourism, you ask? No, by charging the 140 dollar visa fee, and then denying the applicant after a 2 minute "interview" = PROFIT$$

If the applicant really wants to visit the US, they apply again, pay another $140 and after a 2 minute interview allow access = more PROFIT$$!!

Good scheme.

There's no such thing as an Obama government. Obama (and Bush) are figure heads with no real power.

• Like 1

There's no such thing as an Obama government. Obama (and Bush) are figure heads with no real power.

LOL...ok, global industrialist government, or whatever you or Alex Jones want to call it.

• Like 1

LOL...ok, global industrialist government, or whatever you or Alex Jones want to call it.

:yahoo:

As long as we get the semantics right, everyone's a winner.

:yahoo:

As long as we get the semantics right, everyone's a winner.

As long as we agree its a silly scheme, I'll be happy :)