'Visit America: It's Easier than You Think'

SkyMan

......... California has a lot of illegal aliens doing the jobs no one else seems to want. (picking fruits & vegtables, carwash workers etc.) l've yet to see even one of them just begging for money.

Nobody wants those jobs because they don't pay minimum wage which they get away with by hiring illegals because they can't complain. Please don't continue this urban legend or whatever you want to call it that Americans won't do those jobs. They just won't do them for 3rd world wages and then pay income tax on that. The illegals get by on that because they don't pay income tax and they live 30 to a 2 bedroom house.
  • Like 2
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frosty

• Smitty

• udonthani

• senseless

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody wants those jobs because they don't pay minimum wage which they get away with by hiring illegals because they can't complain. Please don't continue this urban legend or whatever you want to ca

Apparently our country's real name -- United States -- isn't sexy enough. Isn't "America" the entire new world?

The State department has always encouraged people to apply, even if they don't stand a chance. They try to make up for the $606 Billion loss in visa application fees, 90% of which are denied.   The

SkyMan

Wow, I'm learning so much.. what do french people from France speak?

Ribbit
senseless

Wow, I'm learning so much.. what do french people from France speak?

They don't speak, their entire population are mimes.

Edited by senseless
cebubird

Apparently our country's real name -- United States -- isn't sexy enough. Isn't "America" the entire new world?

Funny I have ALWAYS know the name of our country to be--United States of America--duh

• Like 1
A_Simple_Man

I don't know what the fuss is about. Its REAL easy to visit the USA. Just commit a crime, anywhere in the world, that the US thinks is part of their jurisdiction and they'll haul your ass over to the US so fast. Trouble is, the only visiting is inside a courtroom or jail cell or what you can see from the window of the van transporting you between same.

God Bless the Union of Soviet America or whatever them initials stand for.

Read fast as this one will get deleted by mods tout'e suite (thats Canadian for real fast)

Davaoeno

I don't know what the fuss is about. Its REAL easy to visit the USA. Just commit a crime, anywhere in the world, that the US thinks is part of their jurisdiction and they'll haul your ass over to the US so fast. Trouble is, the only visiting is inside a courtroom or jail cell or what you can see from the window of the van transporting you between same.

God Bless the Union of Soviet America or whatever them initials stand for.

Read fast as this one will get deleted by mods tout'e suite (thats Canadian for real fast)

I hear Guantanamo is very pretty in the springtime !

Experienced

The "real name" is "United States of America".

There's another "United States" immediately to the south.

As they say... "You could look it up."

dennis1105
Just commit a crime, anywhere in the world,
It sounds like you know what you are talking about....where did you commit your crime and how long did they hold you in the US? Oh, you're just like a child spouting a load of BS to get attention????...I see.....

Dennis

Faluango

How many countries can we (U.S. Citizens here) gain free or easy access to? If the Philippines (for example) gives US passport holders a free 21 day visa... we should also give filipinos a free 21 day visa upon arrival.

No, they shouldn't.

lazydays

Visit America, nah, "It's more fun in the Philippines" :lol:

• Like 1
shamgod41

No, they shouldn't.

Even though I think the US Tourist Visa system is idiotic, have to agree.

The bigger issue for me is how we treat Student Visas. "Just got your PHD from Yale? Congrats, now GTF out!"

They should staple Work Visas to grads of certain progams and fast track them to citizenship.

udonthani

when I went to America in 2004 I deliberately got rid of my UK passport and replaced it, even though it still had 2.5 years to run.

I knew they'd go apeshit when they saw all the stamps to Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon etc. The 9/11 effect. Previous time, in 1999, they said nothing at all.

Edited by udonthani
udonthani

The "real name" is "United States of America".

There's another "United States" immediately to the south.

As they say... "You could look it up."

that's Brazil of course, but remember out of all the nation states on the American continent, there is only one, the USA, that has the word 'America' as part of its name.

Bill H

Nobody wants those jobs because they don't pay minimum wage which they get away with by hiring illegals because they can't complain. Please don't continue this urban legend or whatever you want to call it that Americans won't do those jobs. They just won't do them for 3rd world wages and then pay income tax on that. The illegals get by on that because they don't pay income tax and they live 30 to a 2 bedroom house.

Except of course the effect of minimum wage laws is actually to decrease employment, particularly to persons just entering the labor force and those with minimal education and job skills. If minimum wage laws really worked, wouldn't it make sense to make the minimum wage $100 an our, so everyone would be rich? Only the ignorant believe minimum wage laws help the people!

Experienced

that's Brazil of course, but remember out of all the nation states on the American continent, there is only one, the USA, that has the word 'America' as part of its name.

That's a former name... and not the complete title at that. I was thinking of Mexico.