WHAT TO DO? Should my wife sell Wombat's Womb Cafe'?

Wombat No More

KeithAngel

Hows it going Wombat ? takings up?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• Wombat No More

• smokey

• Brucewayne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no choice but to continue as before my wife said anything today, and fund the operation until it kicks in and supports itself. This is what I was doing before today anyway. The only thing that

I think the real problem is too few customers. Cutting the menu and staff and/or raising the prices won't improve that. Now if you can cut the staff a bit, that will help the books but I think you m

Phil, you are here asking us for advice, but you are giving us very little to go on .   Why did you wife want this place built in the first place? [ or did she ever want it to be built ie was it

Posted Images

Davaoeno

Hows it going Wombat ? takings up?

Given that David and Phil just finally ended a dirty fight , and given that you totally supported David and attacked Phil throughout, I really have to question your motivation in trying to bring this up again . I believe that you only asked this question in the hope that Phil will be foolish enough to answer it so that you can put him down again. Please correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 2
KeithAngel

Ive been away toots just interested how the publicity campaign is going after all its only 14th june this all began and i can diferentiate where i am even if you cant What fight? Are you speaking as the organ grinder?

Edited by KeithAngel